08-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I'm posting the saves for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty. The game is full of glitches so the saves may or may not work on all systems. Use the saves while offline as people have found that they work offline. If a save isn't working, then try to replay chapter. If it still doesn't work, your best bet is to use the previous numbered save and continue the game from there (it'll atleast save some time). You can contribute to the saveset and i'll input your saves in the OP.
Quote from 'diswod' - I found with some of them loading game and then closing the game and loading again worked for some reason.

Saveset - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Thanks to The_Gazra

You must login or register to view this content. - Act Of Odd Save - Thanks to SHAKA

You must login or register to view this content. - NEW 'n' HASTY and Valve Time

You must login or register to view this content. - Escape Fartist & Still Life

You must login or register to view this content. - Mudoken Pop

; "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty"
[NPUB31414/NPEB01929]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 07-31-2016 at 05:51 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

19willy74, anon2010, beebee, Bigmac6097, bitterkeit, clever21, Dannyman, deavil, DiFool, Grave1, hess47, Hitman 47, john connor 84, justeve, Mobstercrew, Pferd, playdude28, SHAkA, shanka, SMITH_uk85, The_Gazra, thebestplayer, Tom2795, Westers
08-27-2015, 07:26 AM #11
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by uk85 View Post
First of all, THANKS FOR THE SAVES!!! I just tried 'Awesome faceisciple Of Odd', loaded fine at quick save point, saved all the Mudokons next to portal but the trophy did not unlock... So I tried something simple like 'Under New Management', I loaded save and the 2 sligs fell down, but no trophy. :( Not sure what is going on? The saves are loading fine, I'm EU.

That's the reason i'm asking for checking the saves. Can you check other saves too to see which ones work. Disciple of Odd didn't unlock for me too but Under New Management unlocked fine.
08-27-2015, 10:40 AM #12
SHAkA
League Champion
No Place Like Home trophy save wont unlock i think you should save just before the circle.
08-27-2015, 11:24 AM #13
Just tried Liberator Of The Mudokon, Prophet of Odd, Saviour of Odd, Odd Messiah, they all unlocked during the credits, but Disciple and Shepard of Odd did NOT stack with this.

Is there anyway the quicksave feature may not save trophy progress? just a thought. Not sure why 'Under New Management' will not unlock as its not a collectable. I will try some it again, as I removed the 'copy protection' on my last attempt [your files said no copy protection, but removed it anyway just in case and the trophies popped].
08-27-2015, 11:58 AM #14
SHAkA
League Champion
Shepherd of Odd wont unlock too :(
08-27-2015, 12:15 PM #15
Hey dude, try restarting the chapter via 'chapter select' in pause menu and working you way up to the point the trophy should unlock at, while saving all the Mudokons. I'd try it but I'm AFK at the moment. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with quicksave not saving progress throughout the level until completed and hard saved once the level is done.
08-27-2015, 12:23 PM #16
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by uk85 View Post
Hey dude, try restarting the chapter via 'chapter select' in pause menu and working you way up to the point the trophy should unlock at, while saving all the Mudokons. I'd try it but I'm AFK at the moment. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with quicksave not saving progress throughout the level until completed and hard saved once the level is done.

i will try and see.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

SMITH_uk85
08-27-2015, 02:25 PM #17
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i will try and see.

i played the whole chapter and saved everyone and no trophy.
Last edited by SHAkA ; 08-27-2015 at 02:37 PM.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

SMITH_uk85
08-27-2015, 03:09 PM #18
i played the whole chapter and saved everyone and no trophy.

Damn it. Thanks for testing anyway dude. Anyone have any ideas?
08-27-2015, 03:59 PM #19
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
No Place Like Home trophy save wont unlock i think you should save just before the circle.

No Place Like Home glitched on me and unlocked during Scrabania Temple level. If that save doesn't work, try the 'A Long Hard Slog' save. It's at the same spot as the last secret area and i've detailed it in the guide.
Shepherd Of Odd should unlock as I saved before rescuing the mudokens but don't know why some trophies won't pop. Quicksave function is crappy, i guess.

The following user thanked Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

SMITH_uk85

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo