Post: Earth Defense Force 2025 All weapons and God Mode Starter Save PAL
09-14-2015, 11:15 PM #1
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a modded save with all weapons unlocked and modded armour values. I did not find out how to mod the amour values. It was a user on the Game Gene forums. Be warned if you pick up a weapon box in a mission and beat said mission, you will unlock all the trophies related to getting the weapons. I have not beat any missions so you will be starting the game from scratch.

1.if you pick up a weapon and beat a mission you will get all the weapon trophies
2.If you pick up health for any class and beat a mission you will get the amour trophy for the class you picked up the health with.
3.I think these saves will work online with god mode(needs testing)

EDF 2025 Save File
You must login or register to view this content.

IF AND WHEN REQUESTING TO EDIT YOUR SAVE
Please remember Game Gene can only read the folder the save file is in,not unzipped files individually. So When giving me the link to download your save Put Your BLES01847EDF2025-SLOT1 save folder inside another folder. I can also edit NTSC and possibly JAP saves. Also do not delete your SFO file from the save as it is needed for me to edit the save file.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 07-21-2018 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Title Change

The following 12 users say thank you to DoomFlake for this useful post:

BASIA2001, blackshift, Bumcleaver, Grumpy Old Men, Isaac Clarke, john green 45, Mago de Oz, SHAkA, STIGMATA, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, Wasatio
03-10-2016, 08:35 PM #29
This would be great to have a god mode save but without any weapon, for legit issues.
04-27-2016, 03:27 AM #30
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ChateauLatour View Post
This would be great to have a god mode save but without any weapon, for legit issues.

If you gave me a save that has none of the weapons unlocked, i could edit it for you to have god mode. The reason it has all the weapons is because i used a Game Gene cheat to have all weapons unlocked.
04-27-2016, 04:09 AM #31
gringo1974
Little One
someone has a save with all mission done (all difficulty) with fencer class?? thanks
06-06-2016, 10:42 PM #32
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gringo1974 View Post
someone has a save with all mission done (all difficulty) with fencer class?? thanks

Here is my Save for all difficulties with the Fencer and ranger, You must login or register to view this content.
05-12-2020, 09:39 PM #33
how do I add it to my save
05-19-2020, 03:25 AM #34
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by deathblade View Post
how do I add it to my save

I am unsure as to what you mean. Do you mean how to resign it to your profile? If that is the case, then you just follow the Brutefroce tutorial here on the website.
10-07-2020, 04:52 PM #35
TheDexter27
Save Point
Hi is there a save only have max health , i just need max health i will do rest legit
12-10-2020, 11:33 AM #36
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheDexter27 View Post
Hi is there a save only have max health , i just need max health i will do rest legit

There is no save with just max health at the moment.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo