09-29-2015, 01:35 PM #1
Hermes
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU today I bring u 3 rare plats that I bought and alex bought one

since Aoj Loki xcc leaking all the Trophies im bring u my games. it's Not Leaking since I bought them and alex give me permission to upload his game.

thanks Aoj for selling all the rares to Loki and xCusomconsole

Good Day Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hermes for this useful post:

OfficialJesseP, Pocxkidrive

The following 4 users groaned at Hermes for this awful post:

19willy74, DarkByke, LaughTracks, SHAkA
09-30-2015, 04:21 AM #11
Ok? So what games? What a useless thread.
09-30-2015, 12:54 PM #12
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post

NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Sphere of Influence [EUR/USA] , Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess EUR , LOS 40 PRINCIPALES: KARAOKE PARTY [SPAIN]

Basically three former rare folders that got leaked around, because of a phaggot named xcustomconsole.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

DarkByke
09-30-2015, 05:36 PM #13
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
09-30-2015, 05:51 PM #14
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post

Crying

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

19willy74
09-30-2015, 10:00 PM #15
19willy74
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Crying

Lol...
10-01-2015, 02:39 PM #16
Hermes
Banned
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Lol...

let's get something right me paying for a game ain't leaking since I bought it Smile
10-01-2015, 02:40 PM #17
Hermes
Banned
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post

Don't like it don't click the post duh?
10-01-2015, 09:20 PM #18
19willy74
Originally posted by Delists View Post
let's get something right me paying for a game ain't leaking since I bought it Smile

I know what you mean, but he bought he sell, you bought you leaking. Your not doing like the chain doing.
Thats leak, Do you think was worth to giveaway 3 rare plats for 1 thank? people will never give you a thank and you can see yourself here you got only one, noob use for themself your folders and sell it to someone who is not over NGU. Now instead of you sellling it and have the right amount of money you deserve, your giving it up to everybody.
If you want and other wants to adjust this hacker side, everything must be closed and noobs need to buy, need to spend time downloading games like i did over 3-4 years, not downloading fucking tristen site and frosty site and got already up.
The more noob will be around 200 the more leak will come.You guys created this shit helping(LOL) and now are sad everything is falling.
ITS TIME to end it and dont give rare folders to no one. Let john only do it, dont worry he will stop, i hope he knows that after all the ps3 games are done he needs to play for real ps vita or ps4 game to still raise. And he is not the type, so he's N1 can be fucked up if he doesnt stop helping noob arrive to 200 and help them, so they only need to start playing over nextgen to reach him. Hope i was clear.
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 10-01-2015 at 09:22 PM.
10-01-2015, 09:20 PM #19
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
xCC and all them other ones just ruined it for everyone :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo