09-29-2015, 01:35 PM #1
Hermes
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU today I bring u 3 rare plats that I bought and alex bought one

since Aoj Loki xcc leaking all the Trophies im bring u my games. it's Not Leaking since I bought them and alex give me permission to upload his game.

thanks Aoj for selling all the rares to Loki and xCusomconsole

Good Day Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hermes for this useful post:

OfficialJesseP, Pocxkidrive

The following 4 users groaned at Hermes for this awful post:

19willy74, DarkByke, LaughTracks, SHAkA
10-01-2015, 10:01 PM #20
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by N View Post
xCC and all them other ones just ruined it for everyone :/

And why xcc ruined it? cause he was a noob, and you guys (you, FF13, Frosty and other i did not mention) helped him to arrive easily over 150 with free folders over NGU. Then he started to talk to people to get rare, buy and sell buy and sell, he got to 200, then he needed super rare went to john and bought and sel, bought and sell. Now over 220 he needs ps4 and ps vita games to go up so he sells anything that can give him money to get these games.If you guys dont want a new Xcc erase everything up here. And keep the fucking folders for yourself or to people you trust. Leave them alone, and from now on new folders will not be handled around. What we want here is less Xcc possible, if you guys really dont care anymore release the complete folder set comprensive of all!! if you gonna say hell no im not doing it are you crazy? then i agree and say to you use the same method on every folder to stop prankster, wag, mocker flying to 200.
10-02-2015, 12:44 AM #21
Originally posted by Delists View Post
Don't like it don't click the post duh?

This is the weakest argument I've ever seen. How is one to know what's inside a thread without clicking it and reading it? Go troll somewhere else.
Last edited by DarkByke ; 10-02-2015 at 12:52 AM.

The following user thanked DarkByke for this useful post:

zNxRo
10-02-2015, 02:49 PM #22
Hermes
Banned
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
This is the weakest argument I've ever seen. How is one to know what's inside a thread without clicking it and reading it? Go troll somewhere else.

Like I said don't look on the post then u creepWinky Winky
10-02-2015, 10:20 PM #23
nice share bro
10-03-2015, 03:32 AM #24
zNxRo
Banned
I only get banned on the leader boards Tristen "HaXoR" that was funny. If I leek 2200 like u leaked my 1st 976 what then You must login or register to view this content. got to 41 n banned in 4 day's couldn't even finish the account. Ether the site gets rooted or someone's gotta stop this bs. There's a Rat n I would take ur acc's off 57

Down 3

zNxRo_Editz
31%

that acc lasted 1 week n banned I'm done. I have had accounts go threw 3 cid's without a ban so =) have fun God bless AOJ lol whoever ratted the 1st time Sony hit my IP n my legit 07 acc got banned so if u spent money idc Spend 2 grand then bitch,,, my grammer sucks ur not worth proofreading kys

The following user thanked zNxRo for this useful post:

Pocxkidrive
10-03-2015, 03:33 AM #25
zNxRo
Banned
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post

added rep. thanks

The following user thanked zNxRo for this useful post:

DarkByke
10-03-2015, 05:22 AM #26
Originally posted by zNxRo View Post
I only get banned on the leader boards Tristen "HaXoR" that was funny. If I leek 2200 like u leaked my 1st 976 what then You must login or register to view this content. got to 41 n banned in 4 day's couldn't even finish the account. Ether the site gets rooted or someone's gotta stop this bs. There's a Rat n I would take ur acc's off 57

Down 3

zNxRo_Editz
31%

that acc lasted 1 week n banned I'm done. I have had accounts go threw 3 cid's without a ban so =) have fun God bless AOJ lol whoever ratted the 1st time Sony hit my IP n my legit 07 acc got banned so if u spent money idc Spend 2 grand then bitch,,, my grammer sucks ur not worth proofreading kys

PS3trophies staff should reset leaderboard, and take off all multi-accounters, syncphags, and banned accounts. Sal

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

zNxRo
10-03-2015, 09:24 AM #27
zNxRo
Banned
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
PS3trophies staff should reset leaderboard, and take off all multi-accounters, syncphags, and banned accounts. Sal

Or find the snitches n xCC limp handed leakier lol n everyone realize people worked hard and stop being selfish ya Rares u bought I understand but my Sig account was a test only accounts on the leader boards are banned. HELLO CHILDREN GO OUT ON THE STREET A LIL u don't know my past smart asses sorry ^ in your quote My point someone or people snitch or maybe one of those #1 people xXFUxXxCKXXyouxxRandom did, glitched it past 250 n not banned open wide n blow me bullshit n my new sig my grammer sucks ur not worth proofreading kys Edit Chubzy or Valentina stole from me only reason I put myself above monkey ape whatever woopsh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo