12-21-2015, 07:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); >>>BLUS31584 GRAND THEFT AUTO SANANDREAS<<<

--game save with 100% progress max stats and $$$--
only 1 missions done.. " DO not
Check mission progress, game will freez "
You must login or register to view this content.

--clean DEX eboot no frezz--

--NET CHEAT--
god mode credit @DMaRUAE
max money credit @DMaRUAE
time 11:22 credit @DMaRUAE
time 20:22 credit @DMaRUAE
kill Your self credit @DMaRUAE
--ADDED BY ME--
fast time
time 00:00
STOP TIME
FLASHING SKY / SOME TIMES RED SKY

MORE TO COME =)
Last edited by Red707 ; 12-29-2015 at 07:12 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Red707 for this useful post:

choppking, iiCaNHaX
12-29-2015, 03:22 AM #29
No problem. You might wanna add that detail in the first page.
12-29-2015, 04:54 AM #30
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
So I'm assuming this is for the remastered HD version of gta San Andreas correct? I just downloaded this game and it is simply amazing on the HD version! Loving it! I got a few questions about modding this hd version.... Can I apply mods like I do on my jail broken iPhone? I'm able to turn CJ into batman and add real cars (Bugatti, Ferrari , Lamborghini , basically any super car) and weapons . And it's essentially the same exact version as I have on my iPhone. Please if you guys know if I can do this please shoot me some links to some mods for this.

Thanks again NGU
Waffahouse

Ps
I'm on DEX 4.50 ita
Gta SA version / BLUS31584
12-29-2015, 05:58 AM #31
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
So I'm assuming this is for the remastered HD version of gta San Andreas correct? I just downloaded this game and it is simply amazing on the HD version! Loving it! I got a few questions about modding this hd version.... Can I apply mods like I do on my jail broken iPhone? I'm able to turn CJ into batman and add real cars (Bugatti, Ferrari , Lamborghini , basically any super car) and weapons . And it's essentially the same exact version as I have on my iPhone. Please if you guys know if I can do this please shoot me some links to some mods for this.

Thanks again NGU
Waffahouse

Ps
I'm on DEX 4.50 ita
Gta SA version / BLUS31584

Yes bro, remastered versions.
More mods will be soon,
I need to put down fallout 4 for a few days. I'll work more on mods soon

The following user thanked Red707 for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
12-29-2015, 06:00 AM #32
And them are PC mods you're talking about, idk if the iPhone mods will work, but I've taken a script from PC versions of San Andreas and it worked.. The loading time took forever tho.
12-29-2015, 06:08 AM #33
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
AWESOME MAN!!!!!!!!! enjoy your holiday brotha, ill wait to play this until you finish the game save so i wont have to start over again

thanks again
waffa

ps
is there some reason why i dont have a number 1 at the end of my blus version? did i mess that up or is there really a one at the end lol
12-29-2015, 07:10 AM #34
AWESOME MAN!!!!!!!!! enjoy your holiday brotha, ill wait to play this until you finish the game save so i wont have to start over again

thanks again
waffa

ps
is there some reason why i dont have a number 1 at the end of my blus version? did i mess that up or is there really a one at the end lol

Its my mess up sorry haha
12-29-2015, 07:17 AM #35
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
no worries bro we all appreciate you doing this! and as far as the ios mods i was using, it was mods i found on youtube and downloaded and copy and pasted them via ifile on my iphone... and i had sick mods on ios lol so im sure we can do even more on the ps3 version. we jus need to figure out where to paste the modded files i used for ios version...

txt me on skype dude id be more than happy to give you any assistance with this

thanks again dude!
waffahouse
12-29-2015, 07:59 AM #36
no worries bro we all appreciate you doing this! and as far as the ios mods i was using, it was mods i found on youtube and downloaded and copy and pasted them via ifile on my iphone... and i had sick mods on ios lol so im sure we can do even more on the ps3 version. we jus need to figure out where to paste the modded files i used for ios version...

txt me on skype dude id be more than happy to give you any assistance with this

thanks again dude!
waffahouse

I've been trying to convert PC mods to ps3, I'll try IOS lulz never thought of that
12-29-2015, 10:56 PM #37
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Well this iOS version I have on my iPhone is EXACTLY the same as this new version I just got on PS3. So I'd assume it works the same. And since we're on CFW we can go into the game files and add whatever we want lol so it's very Similar to what I was doing with IOS version.... But instead of using iFile this time were gnna use Multiman lol I can send you the links to the videos I used to get the mods. Most of the iOS mods I used can be found on gtafourms (dot) com

Thanks again man for all your hard work

Waffahouse

Ps
If you want to see pics of my iOS GTA mods follow my Instagram - @team_creepy_black

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo