05-30-2016, 05:30 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU
I am proudly giving you the save set for Epick Mickey 2 The Power of Two.

You must login or register to view this content.

Yes I know that there is a thread with save for this game but I wanted to fill it up with missing saves becouse I've also needed them too.
First of all I would like to give a credit for original creators of this thread

So please give a big thanks to bilaljalook
shadysmith
and for The_Gazra for providing all videos from stories saves and for some sawes as well but the most saves are mine so if you like and enjoy this save set as always you can leave thanks button

Note: In case that save will not work try to copy all my files from my saves to yours (except SFO file) and resign

And finally:
The save set

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by klycik ; 11-03-2019 at 04:11 PM.

The following 56 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

ab_scroch, Angelus Satani, AS6686, awesomw1, benlumain, Blenderr100, brownie_1, cafaitCFW, ChateauLatour, Coolpey, don_smith, E-Ultimus, errandorPS3, FaPex, gigiverna, jcm3456, [email protected], KeizmelzeR, Kiosk24h, Kp4life, lalaland322, lolik, lordblackxxx, lukagaraujo, Lupo, Mago de Oz, manik98, Marcolis, MasterSplat, Methcakes, mister-mistery, Nez-Rodriguez, ngu.1, Phorus87, Pilipchik, Platinumpt, Pourkl, psekac, puke, rastra99, Ric_bru, rodcamilo, scottpilgrim476, Sha1tan, SHAkA, Sonjamonja, srandys74, stwowner, T1000peX, tehkrash, Tubaro5, Voodoo_Gen, Westers, Yabincud37, ZAEK_DD
06-18-2023, 04:44 AM #11
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo