06-15-2011, 12:04 AM #1
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: NEW LINK TO FILES AS REQUESTED, SORRY I'VE BEEN INACTIVE, IT MAY NOT HAVE ALL OF THE ORIGINAL FILES, AS SOME WERE GIVEN BY FRIENDS, ETC.

You must login or register to view this content. (UPDATESad Awesome 12.1.17 PER REQUEST, SEND ME A PM IF IT GOES DOWN AGAIN!)

File has the following:

Evil Ending
A Streetcar named BOOM & Quid Pro Kuo
Arc Villain
Knockout in the Blackout
Playing Both Sides & Ambulance Chaser
Exposure & Am I The Daddy
The Cleaner

All saves are mine, instructions to each one inside the respective folder.

You must login or register to view this content.
Includes:

Link One:
You must login or register to view this content.- Arc Villain (Silver)
You must login or register to view this content.- A Streetcar Named BOOM & Quid Pro Kuo (Bronze)
You must login or register to view this content.- Knockout in the Blackout (Bronze)
You must login or register to view this content.- Playing Both Sides & Ambulance Chaser (Bronze)
Link Two:
You must login or register to view this content.- The Cleaner
You must login or register to view this content.- Exposure' & 'Am I The Daddy

Link Three:
You must login or register to view this content.- Forging Your Own Path(Silver)
Link Four:
You must login or register to view this content.- With Great Power Comes Greater Power(Silver)

For the Karma missions, just play one karmic side, unlock the trophy and reload the save to unlock the other karmic decision.
Note: If the infamous karma save doesn't work, do good actions than evil again to remax your karma. It should unlock then.

For other saves, visit Nitro's thread: [url=]https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/playstation-3-trophy-exploits-hacks-guides/407234-infamous-2-trophy-saves.html]Saves[/url]

Scan:

File Info

Report date: 2011-06-15 02:06:45 (GMT 1)
File name: index
File size: 24461 bytes
MD5 Hash: 7fa6afe1d46d5be0294d6534c0ada539
SHA1 Hash: 5feb947ebb7a372a90d1e8194ac1687ee985af2b
Detection rate: 0 on 5 (0%)

Detections

AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
ClamAV -
Emsisoft -
TrendMicro -

Scan report generated by
Last edited by sithxnew ; 12-01-2017 at 09:23 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to sithxnew for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], Alexis Rhodes, DJR_Supreme, EstonianBeast, gmax666, hammy2009, Hatchet Harry, ibombo, jass1822, jobone233, johnnyla, MdMaynard, mujjadadi, Raco0n, ricsonarzola, Rip The Jacker, taker394, xLew--
06-17-2011, 10:59 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
will use these after i finish the game thanks Smile

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

oh wait let me guess this is for CFW?? i wish threads liek this put it in the title if its OFW or CFW
06-17-2011, 08:30 PM #12
Originally posted by karnil View Post
re-tested using the save "Playing both sides & Ambulance Chaser"
Take a mission and choose Nix. You obtaine maximun negative karma.

He's right... Do 2 missions of the story.. Choose 2 times for nix.. Do the missions and it will give you in the end 4 trophies (including Arc Villian)...

I think if you will do it over with the same save and choose for the other 2 times, you will get trophies as well.. (I will test it)...

EDIT:

Choose 2 times for Kuo, and you get 2 times a trophy for it :-)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by sithxnew View Post

You must login or register to view this content.- A Streetcar Named BOOM & Quid Pro Kuo (Bronze)

Gives an error when starting the game (it tries to load up the save, but gives an unexpected error). Do you have a backup of that save?
Last edited by jjvegt ; 06-17-2011 at 08:18 PM.
06-17-2011, 08:32 PM #13
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
I already got the plat. but i must say, (off topic) even though they did it to end the series, i dont like the evil ending. I mean come on, why did Zeke have to die...

i think a putting a "spoiler" into what you wanted to say would of been nice. i think you might of ruined it for alot of people with you saying that....just a statement

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

partypoker15
06-17-2011, 09:52 PM #14
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
i think a putting a "spoiler" into what you wanted to say would of been nice. i think you might of ruined it for alot of people with you saying that....just a statement

oops... ur rite. I'll fix it.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

MysticDragon
06-17-2011, 11:34 PM #15
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
Not Happy or Sad 500 views and like 10 comments.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by xLew
will use these after i finish the game thanks Smile

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

oh wait let me guess this is for CFW?? i wish threads liek this put it in the title if its OFW or CFW

90% of hacks need CFW now..
06-18-2011, 10:28 AM #16
xLew--
Former Staff
yeh thats gay, i cba with half the CFW hacks they didnt sync for me so just went back to ofw. tbh i prefer OFW
06-20-2011, 01:19 PM #17
karnil
Pokemon Trainer
news for ultimate trophy?
06-20-2011, 02:33 PM #18
Amir-Habeeb
Do a barrel roll!
Ohh man, wish these were for OFW... :(
06-20-2011, 03:16 PM #19
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
thanks bro ...................