Post: Bioshock Infinite Clash Clouds DLC Ultimate Starter Save (ALL upgrades & more)
08-02-2013, 12:01 PM #1
Platina
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds DLC Ultimate Starter Save

Start the DLC with:
- All vigors bought
- All vigor upgrades bought
- All weapon upgrades bought
- 20k+ cash
- Museum Curator trophy (Buy the Handyman Model for 500$)
- 26/60 Blue Ribbons (Horrible challenges!)
- 10/10 Health upgrades
- 10/10 Shield upgrades
- 8/10 Salts upgrades (No clue how to get remaining 2)
- Possibly all gear (not sure if getting more blue ribbons will get you more)

This makes the worst DLC of the year (It sucks, trust me) a bit easier with the trophies.

I tested the save myself and it works 100% fine! It's the EU file BTW.

Download the saves here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Platina ; 11-15-2013 at 02:37 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Platina for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, armmyperez, BigTrain, Elduder, GYNOUGH, Harvester51, Isaac Clarke, jobone233, khkudhgfjvbk, kwh3rd, lolik, Nischter, PS4-USA, selvin santos, Sprite21, srandys74, TheForce, VercettiCool
08-02-2013, 01:33 PM #2
TheForce
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks - this was really fast!!!! Awesome face
08-02-2013, 01:58 PM #3
Platina
Little One
Originally posted by TheForce View Post
Thanks - this was really fast!!!! Awesome face

Glad to hear that! I'm from the EU so it was available for me a day later than NA and not untill in the evening.
Have to say once you buy the upgrades things get much easier and getting money is easier in maps 3 and 4, lots of high hitter enemies.

Btw, I'm currently busy with trying to get someones savefile who has completed all 60 blue ribbons (it's not unlikely that redoing a single challenge will get you the trophy, I've seen it in the past!). But that's just for the sake of having it ASAP, if someone here can upload a savefile that would be awesome ofcourse! These challenges are harder than anything in the entire main game and no wave select options makes this almost a living hell! I hope I can find someone who is willing to give me his savefile.
08-02-2013, 03:07 PM #4
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Glad to hear that! I'm from the EU so it was available for me a day later than NA and not untill in the evening.
Have to say once you buy the upgrades things get much easier and getting money is easier in maps 3 and 4, lots of high hitter enemies.

Btw, I'm currently busy with trying to get someones savefile who has completed all 60 blue ribbons (it's not unlikely that redoing a single challenge will get you the trophy, I've seen it in the past!). But that's just for the sake of having it ASAP, if someone here can upload a savefile that would be awesome ofcourse! These challenges are harder than anything in the entire main game and no wave select options makes this almost a living hell! I hope I can find someone who is willing to give me his savefile.

It might be better to find someone who has 59/60 challenges complete. Because while it's unlikely that redoing a challenge after having 60/60 ribbons will unlock the trophy, it's highly likely that finishing the last challenge with 59/60 ribbons WILL net the trophy.
08-02-2013, 04:25 PM #5
Hard work thanks a lot , updated on my thread You must login or register to view this content.
08-02-2013, 06:22 PM #6
Platina
Little One
Yep! I have a save for the Blue Ribbon Champ! After almost 2 hours of trying I decided I should remove the profile save and BAM after first blue ribbon DING!! I'm uploading it soon, my head is exploding from trying for 2 hours!

Originally posted by fake333 View Post
It might be better to find someone who has 59/60 challenges complete. Because while it's unlikely that redoing a challenge after having 60/60 ribbons will unlock the trophy, it's highly likely that finishing the last challenge with 59/60 ribbons WILL net the trophy.

Good point, but I just nailed it!

Originally posted by nomansland View Post
thx for the save!

waht trophies unlock? i dont want it 2 look suspicious??

what trophies should i get before i use this save to look legit? thx

Good questions. No trophies will unlock on load. UNLESS you don't use the profile save (which I just found out by using another save, read above) so I'd advise you to use the profile save and the only trophy you can get right away is Museum Curator, just go to the museum and buy the last Handyman Model.

I would recommend you to finish all 4 maps first which gets you 4 trophies. You will probably get Sergeant a-arms along the way and maybe another one. You need over 24k cash to buy all museum items so it would not look legit if you would get that trophy first before others.
So just use this savefile and don't buy anything from the musuem yet.

Originally posted by jobone233 View Post
Hard work thanks a lot , updated on my thread You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks! But this is not a modded save?
08-03-2013, 02:19 PM #7
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
This is amazing since it saves us hours having to farm money. Thank you. Smile

Did you get all kills with all weapons and use all vigor combos before uploading this save?? Would hate to have to do that on a new save with no upgrades.

I popped the first level trophy by finishing round 15.
08-03-2013, 02:30 PM #8
Platina
Little One
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
This is amazing since it saves us hours having to farm money. Thank you. Smile

Did you get all kills with all weapons and use all vigor combos before uploading this save?? Would hate to have to do that on a new save with no upgrades.

I popped the first level trophy by finishing round 15.

Thank you! Have seen my other save?

Yes, I have done both of them. The vigor combo was a pain :(
It should pop very quick if you don't use the profile save, but I'm not sure what effect that has on other things.
08-03-2013, 02:51 PM #9
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thank you! Have seen my other save?

Yes, I have done both of them. The vigor combo was a pain :(
It should pop very quick if you don't use the profile save, but I'm not sure what effect that has on other things.

Yup. Saw the other save. Smile great work. But that save goes last. Have to watch out for the trophy police. Smile I would assume the use all vigors save pops since it did with the main game but guess not. :(
08-03-2013, 02:54 PM #10
PS4-USA
Bounty hunter
Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds DLC Ultimate Starter Save

This makes the worst DLC of the year (It sucks, trust me) a bit easier with the trophies.

Could not agree more.

Thank you for saving a lot of us hours of frustration!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo