01-10-2020, 01:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have read on the internet that ps3 trophies can be obtained illegitimately with the timestamp or something? what do you risk? ban? and for leaderboards? thank you!!!
01-11-2020, 05:06 AM #2
moved to PS3 section.
01-11-2020, 12:15 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by rickgamer79 View Post
Hello everyone. I have read on the internet that ps3 trophies can be obtained illegitimately with the timestamp or something? what do you risk? ban? and for leaderboards? thank you!!!

Ps3 Cfw always has a risk but if its done good then you won't get banned and won't be removed from the leaderboards.
01-11-2020, 08:41 PM #4
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hello everyone. I have read on the internet that ps3 trophies can be obtained illegitimately with the timestamp or something? what do you risk? ban? and for leaderboards? thank you!!!

Ps3 Cfw always has a risk but if its done good then you won't get banned and won't be removed from the leaderboards.

Ok thanks... is it more riSky than save wizard for ps4????
03-16-2020, 10:01 AM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Ok thanks... is it more riSky than save wizard for ps4????

The only risk is the CFW itself. Trophies don't get you banned from PSN. You will be removed from leaderboards if your timestamps are obviously modded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo