06-12-2020, 07:49 PM #1
asdlol
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need help guys, so i want to transfer some legit trophies from one account to another, i get to make them show on the xmb using the brutefore method but they wont sync, only can sync those that wasnt synced on the first account. any tip to fix this, i dont know what file i can edit to unsync the folder. thanks
06-13-2020, 11:37 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by asdlol View Post
i need help guys, so i want to transfer some legit trophies from one account to another, i get to make them show on the xmb using the brutefore method but they wont sync, only can sync those that wasnt synced on the first account. any tip to fix this, i dont know what file i can edit to unsync the folder. thanks

What are you trying to do?
06-13-2020, 06:46 PM #3
asdlol
Rookie
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
i need help guys, so i want to transfer some legit trophies from one account to another, i get to make them show on the xmb using the brutefore method but they wont sync, only can sync those that wasnt synced on the first account. any tip to fix this, i dont know what file i can edit to unsync the folder. thanks

i want to copy my legit synced trophies from my old account to a new one, they show on the xmb but wont sync.
06-13-2020, 07:45 PM #4
Wosley

i want to copy my legit synced trophies from my old account to a new one, they show on the xmb but wont sync.

Are you using the ps3trophyisgood timestamp tool to get the exact same stamps? If so all you have to do is resign the folder to your id and then sync
06-13-2020, 07:52 PM #5
asdlol
Rookie

Are you using the ps3trophyisgood timestamp tool to get the exact same stamps? If so all you have to do is resign the folder to your id and then sync

i feel like that would take too much time, im using bruteforce to resing to id but wont work
06-13-2020, 08:23 PM #6
Wosley

i feel like that would take too much time, im using bruteforce to resing to id but wont work

Did you test if the acc is compatible?
06-14-2020, 03:25 AM #7
asdlol
Rookie

you mean first letter on the account id ?
06-14-2020, 06:30 PM #8
Wosley

you mean first letter on the account id ?

Yeah the d53, d55 thing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo