02-13-2010, 03:47 PM #1
craizer
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); guys, please help me!
my sister wanted to install otheros so she formatted the hdd allocating 10gb for the otheros.
this has deleted all of my savedata and everything!
i think my trophies have gone too! :'(

can anyone tell me a way to get them back?
please guys.
02-13-2010, 03:57 PM #2
As long as your Trophies are sync'd with your PSN account, you can't lose those.

Your save data is gone however, unless it's online info (ie: MW2 online stats).
02-13-2010, 04:14 PM #3
craizer
Pokemon Trainer
i had my mw2 savedata backed up Happy
can i still get trophies normally and they will add to my account?
02-13-2010, 06:18 PM #4
They should pop up as soon as you sign in and sync. If thats what you're asking? Next time backup everything you have to a FAT32 exteranal HD or memory card, flash drive etc...
02-14-2010, 10:59 AM #5
craizer
Pokemon Trainer
ok, i cant sync my trophies as i hyave to install all of the gamedata again, exept that i dont have all of the games that i did have eg, killzone 2, cod classic & battlefield 1943.

the sync thing only goes up to 5%, how do i fix this?
02-14-2010, 08:14 PM #6
Yikes! you may be out of luck my friend. I have read in other forums about people connecting the PS3 HD to their computer and running data recovery programs. Don't take my word for it, I don't know if that works and what it does to your HD, it might be worth researching though. Maybe rent the games you had before and make new saves of each and see if the sync picks them up??? The Bottom line is all your data is stored on your HD and nothing else unless you back everything up to an external memory device before formatting.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo