11-21-2013, 05:53 PM #1
Dcdcdc
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Each time i try and resign a save to my profile Xploder hangs for about 10 seconds then tells me there was a problem with the server and leaves a folder marked DELETEME on my USB stick. Is there a fix for this or am I waiting it out for their server to come back on line. Seems to have been down for a few days.
11-21-2013, 06:07 PM #2
I tried it, it's down again. What a fucking joke.
11-21-2013, 06:17 PM #3
Spoderman Sweg
Bounty hunter
Give it time it will be sorted I'm sure , everything has it's problems.
11-21-2013, 06:27 PM #4
It constantly has problems though. Were paying for the service as well.
11-21-2013, 09:28 PM #5
NeoFrost
Gym leader
....You have got to be Fucking kidding me. I was just using this thing 8 hours ago before I went to bed. Got up, and lo and behold the final pain in the ass save for the Batman Arkham Origins was shared by the great gents working on it.. and now I can't resign. It was just down two weeks ago for 3 or 4 days, as well. This. Is. Bullshit.
11-21-2013, 10:37 PM #6
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >

All of you just need to switch over to BruteForce.

It's not server based, so it's always working 100% of the time. Plus it's free.

As a current xploder sub member, (I think my 12 months are up), Xploder is complete shit. The team does not care about it's customers, nor do they help people fix their problems associated with Xploder.

They are slow, stupid, and overall greedy.

I'm not here to do an anti-campaign against Xploder, but you're all better off switching.
11-21-2013, 11:49 PM #7
I would like a free alternative but I'm unable to get BruteForce to work. I followed the tutorial step-by-step and every save ends up corrupt.
11-21-2013, 11:57 PM #8
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
I would like a free alternative but I'm unable to get BruteForce to work. I followed the tutorial step-by-step and every save ends up corrupt.

Are you encrypting the saves after you're done with everything? That's the most important thing.

If you need help, you're more than welcome to give me a PM and I'll help. I'll even walk you through it, if needed
11-22-2013, 12:04 AM #9
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Are you encrypting the saves after you're done with everything? That's the most important thing.

If you need help, you're more than welcome to give me a PM and I'll help. I'll even walk you through it, if needed

Thanks, I appreciate that. Yes, I have been encrypting. When I hit Rebuild I get this error.

Originally posted by another user
  • #113:
  • Signature Hash: OK

• Files:
  • #000 (PARAM.SFO):
  • Entry Index: 0
  • PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: OK
  • Console ID Hash: OK
  • Disc Hash Key Hash: OK
  • Authentication ID Hash: OK
  • #001 (SAVES.CFG):
  • Entry Index: 1
  • File Key Hash: FAIL
  • 11-22-2013, 12:11 AM #10
    Kyoshiro
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate that. Yes, I have been encrypting. When I hit Rebuild I get this error.

I never had that error. But judging from the looks of it, File Key Hash seems like the game isn't in the BSD database.

I think that correlates to not having a param.sfo. I really don't know what causes it. Which option of rebuild do you use? Partial, or Full? You always want to go to full rebuild when resigning a save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
    All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo