01-16-2014, 06:15 PM #1
Sys
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey,
I bought xploder ultimate edition and if I want to start it it says that I have to update it. After I updated it I have to enter my key, then it says that this key was used on a other pc or the key belongs to antoher account (thats true because I reinstalled my pc). So it says I have to re-resign (I think they mean re-login, because if I click there I have to re-login) so I did that. So I have to enter my key again after I "re-resigned" so I also did that. Now I get the same error or "this key is invalid". I wrote to the support but I got no answer.

Do I have to buy a new key? I just want to resign my savegames and I don´t want to use some of this new features or something like that.

I hope someone can help me.
01-16-2014, 06:41 PM #2
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by Sys View Post
hey,
I bought xploder ultimate edition and if I want to start it it says that I have to update it. After I updated it I have to enter my key, then it says that this key was used on a other pc or the key belongs to antoher account (thats true because I reinstalled my pc). So it says I have to re-resign (I think they mean re-login, because if I click there I have to re-login) so I did that. So I have to enter my key again after I "re-resigned" so I also did that. Now I get the same error or "this key is invalid". I wrote to the support but I got no answer.

Do I have to buy a new key? I just want to resign my savegames and I don´t want to use some of this new features or something like that.

I hope someone can help me.

sorry for your loss.

xploder support is the lamest thing ever.

i cant help you. just wanna say that. sorry. too bad NGU have partnership with them.

The following user thanked YnO for this useful post:

Ali D Killer
01-17-2014, 06:20 AM #3
Sys
Gym leader
Originally posted by YnO View Post
sorry for your loss.

xploder support is the lamest thing ever.

i cant help you. just wanna say that. sorry. too bad NGU have partnership with them.

yea becuase of that wonderful partnership I thought I ask here to get some help but well ... .

Hope the super fast support reactivates my key before christmas.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo