06-05-2014, 07:05 PM #1
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have some questions im new to this stuff, okay first how many game saves are on here that dont need resigning and whats the best free resigner. oh and im looking for gamesaves for Dead Rising 2, L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Resident Evil 5, Mafia 2, X-Men Destiny, Ducktales Remastered, Star Trek, and any cod that unlocks alot of trophies. Please and Thank you. - officerfarva420. My skype is OmgItzChrisXII.
06-05-2014, 08:40 PM #2
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
You can find a huge index of gamesaves here : You must login or register to view this content.
And for a good resigner, I suggest KG's PS3 Resigner : You must login or register to view this content.
or BruteForce : You must login or register to view this content.

If you have some problems with these softwares, you can find many tutorials in the forum Smile

The following user thanked Meurtor for this useful post:

Bichote
06-05-2014, 11:00 PM #3
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Thread moved to PS3 Trophies Questions and Inquiries

The following user thanked Gandalf for this useful post:

Farva
06-06-2014, 05:41 PM #4
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by officerfarva420 View Post
I have some questions im new to this stuff, okay first how many game saves are on here that dont need resigning and whats the best free resigner. oh and im looking for gamesaves for Dead Rising 2, L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Resident Evil 5, Mafia 2, X-Men Destiny, Ducktales Remastered, Star Trek, and any cod that unlocks alot of trophies. Please and Thank you. - officerfarva420. My skype is OmgItzChrisXII.

Bruteforce and KG
06-06-2014, 06:34 PM #5
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
Bruteforce and KG

i have kg but dont know how to use it
06-06-2014, 07:11 PM #6
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by officerfarva420 View Post
i have kg but dont know how to use it

You can always look up tutorials on You must login or register to view this content.. Try searching up "How to use bruteforce to resign a gamesave"

The following user thanked Citadel for this useful post:

Farva

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo