10-26-2014, 01:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup peoples. If I use xploder to add a cheat to my save like say infinite health in resident evil 5, will trophies still be able to unlock or are they blocked because of the xploder save? Sal

The following user groaned OMEGARED for this awful post:

ryohayabusa
10-26-2014, 01:49 PM #2
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by OMEGARED View Post
Sup peoples. If I use xploder to add a cheat to my save like say infinite health in resident evil 5, will trophies still be able to unlock or are they blocked because of the xploder save? Sal

Yes , you can earn trophies to using cheats.

The following user thanked Cien for this useful post:

OMEGARED
10-26-2014, 02:31 PM #3
Originally posted by Cien View Post
Yes , you can earn trophies to using cheats.

Ok thanks. Is there a thread like this where I can interact with someone who will be willing to respond to xploder queries? I wanna know things before I purchase it. People say its a waste of money...
10-26-2014, 08:49 PM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Sup peoples. If I use xploder to add a cheat to my save like say infinite health in resident evil 5, will trophies still be able to unlock or are they blocked because of the xploder save? Sal

Only way you won't earn trophies from using other ppls saves is if the resign didn't work properly or resign to a profile other then your own. All cheats via game genie, bruteForce, or Xploder does not stop your system from rewarding you trophies Smile
10-26-2014, 08:54 PM #5
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Only way you won't earn trophies from using other ppls saves is if the resign didn't work properly or resign to a profile other then your own. All cheats via game genie, bruteForce, or Xploder does not stop your system from rewarding you trophies Smile

Ok thanks man. So if I use a save from the xploder database because I want to get a trophy 'complete the game without dying', using an unlimited health cheat wont block the trophy? Gravy! Enzo
10-26-2014, 08:59 PM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Ok thanks man. So if I use a save from the xploder database because I want to get a trophy 'complete the game without dying', using an unlimited health cheat wont block the trophy? Gravy! Enzo

As long as you resign it to the profile your using then yup. If it would you would get a msg when loading game saying (using a game save from another user will prevent you from earning trophies) or something like that

You should b fine Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo