11-03-2014, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I got it to download so it asked me to sign up. I put in all the details, email and password(btw the drop down list for 'select your country' is blank..whats up with that?)but when I click 'register', nothing happens. What should I do?Snail

The following 2 users groaned at OMEGARED for this awful post:

Psycedelic, ryohayabusa
11-03-2014, 07:51 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by OMEGARED View Post
Ok so I got it to download so it asked me to sign up. I put in all the details, email and password(btw the drop down list for 'select your country' is blank..whats up with that?)but when I click 'register', nothing happens. What should I do?Snail

Hey bud please stop making separate threads about your xploder issues and questions... just simply post in your original thread and also this is the trophy and gamesave section, so please post in the correct section. Thanks!
11-03-2014, 09:11 AM #3
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Hey bud please stop making separate threads about your xploder issues and questions... just simply post in your original thread and also this is the trophy and gamesave section, so please post in the correct section. Thanks!

Sorry about that. I just know other people had problems with this software so maybe they'd notice since the questions section has a low activity and everyone is usually in the saves and cheats sections,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo