06-07-2020, 06:12 PM #1
PHTNC
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, everyone!

This is my first post on NGU.

In the past couple weeks i've worked on a RTM tool that isn't like other RTMs, you know windows forms etc. it's a console application and it was more or less a side project... This is my first public RTM..
But what makes it so special from other RTMs?

First: From my point of view, i believe it's one of the most advanced RTM tools out there, it has features that other RTMs often doesn't have, also you can use many WebMAN Mod and PS3MAPI features on CCAPI too...

Second: I'm working on a scripting languange similar to batch script for cmd for automated tasks, so yea you don't have to manually type in everything. Also, i'm working on a autostart configuration, that means everytime you execute the application, it will automatically execute your desired script, those scripts are listed in a .ini file, which also contains other configs like console title and welcome message, i'm also working on a configuration to change back- and forecolors and i'm using an external C# script which allows you to change back- and forecolors with the Color struct instead of the ConsoleColor enumeration.

Hopefully it will be useful for anyone! Smile

Please note: Playstation PowerShell (name of the RTM) requires WebMAN Mod 1.47.26+ installed on your PS3!

Last but not least, i'm going to make it open-source, so people can study how the RTM works.

Here's a small showcase video, it's not perfect:

The following user thanked PHTNC for this useful post:

Mc3942

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo