02-16-2009, 06:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I turn on my PS3 it goes to the main menu screen and plays the intro tune. From there I go to the MSG5 demo that I downloaded and press start to load and play the demo..After I press start the screen blanks for 1 secone then the PLaystation 3 logo and sound play, then the screen goes blank again and stays that way.. I have the PS3 connected using my Component HD cable.. I do not have an HDMI port on my television..
Anyway why would the PS3 display video and sound when Booting and in the main menu system, but just go blank when you try to boot a game from the Harddrive?? I am not able to back out or cancel or go back to the main menu after this happens and have to manually power the system back down to standbye, then power it back up with the power button on the console or the PS button on the controller..
Please help!!!
Thanks,
Last edited by fraz422 ; 02-16-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Misleading title
02-16-2009, 06:30 PM #2
fraz422
PS3 Guru
Hold the off button for five seconds (letting the ps3 turn fully off) , then hold the on button. This should reset the ps3 output setting to whatever you have plugged in.
02-16-2009, 08:08 PM #3
xsHoEx
Hurah!
delete your game save data, happens to me every few weeks on cod5.

sucks but gotta live with it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo