Post: [PS3] How to get 99 Million CoDPoints + 15th Level 50
01-24-2011, 11:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here.
You must login or register to view this content.
Rename it to EBOOT.BIN, and place in your Black Ops directory, overwriting the original. I do not know if this will work on anything besides BLUS30591, but it should.

Steps:
1. Get on a NEW ACCOUNT(CAN NOT HAVE EVER EVEN BOOTED BLACK OPS MP) and then go to Local Splitscreen. Make sure that you can open your friends list by pressing Triangle. If you can, and you see your friends, it will work. Go into the game, and press Select. It should do a fast restart, and you should see some text on the screen. Back out. Open friends list again and look at the right hand corner. If you see 9999999 CoD Points, and a "16th" prestige(it's glitched, it's really 15th) you did it right. You should also be Level 50.
If you don't see "Your stats have been reset" upon clicking Play Online, you did it right. If you do, then your account has played BO before.

Enjoy this while it lasts.

You should also have 17 days played, just to boost legitness(of course, 9999999 Million CoD Points throws this right out the window in terms of legitimacy :p)

By the way, this sticks. 100%. It will never go away unless Treyarch resets you. Restarting BO/PS3 does not affect it.

The real key lies in the old command "statSet". Remember that from CoD4 bypassing? It's technically a variation, as it is StatSetByName, which I don't think was in CoD4.

Also, part of the reason I put this in Non-Premium is because it's basically worthless. Being able to mod stats has absolutely no point.

To be honest I probably never should have released it, but what the hell.
It is supposed to say connecting. You go to splitscreen to do the bind, then you delete gamedata and redownload Black Ops 1.05.
Last edited by MBO ; 01-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.

The following 479 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, _Weezy-F-Baby_, -Andrew-, -Garf-, -Lazy-, -Luis7uarez-, -NoSoul4Evr-, -Syed-, .HaZe., .Joee, .Mitch, .Nik, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, $oulja, 08badbhoy08, 1035AMC, 890popbox, aaron c., aboy014, Accurs0, Ada Wong, Adamâ„¢, afrangers, Agent Wolf, AgentKing-Botz, AgentMini, AgentSexyPig, Ahsoka Tano, ainajp, alex1994, All-Day215, allan4207, ALNAHY, Alpha, aNaTuMy-, Andr3wM, Anus Destroyer, arocc, ArubianMoFo, aTHIRSTYfish, AtlasK, B Loner, Dank, Benj, bernie2007, BeXo, BIG MOE, BigFudge, BiggIE_909, Blackstorm, BladeJx, Bloodstaind, bmxrcodol04, BobbyDee, bobbynogs94, BooshMayne, bourkey88, Brandon0429, KyleWTF, Breecem, Brochacho, BuC-ShoTz, Buccanner, Call-Me-Master, CallMeKaos, Car Lover, Carbon0x, chat912, ChefHOU, Choco, chris01, chris2k7sears, chrisfaulk, Chrome, Chrome Playa, clizzzzz, club-bomb-shizl, cmms07, codwawandmw2, coffeehead, coho24, Connor, cood5, Correy, Counter1602, Cpt.S, CracK3r, Craig1690x, crazy_blake7, crazykiller22, CRaZyY, CSC-Magic, Cudder, Curtyy, CyBeR_TrOn, Cyrious, D@ EnVvY!, dansbmx, darkesthour, darkmonster39 and 379 other users.
01-29-2011, 01:09 PM #803
ty2050
I am error
Just like to say awesome find wow very nice.
01-29-2011, 02:35 PM #804
Originally posted by misk View Post
Ok, lol, nice find, read it again. It sais a glitch is a programming error from the developer which can be exploited to do something the programmers did not want you to do.
A hack is the user editting the game code in a way to make it handle certain things otherwise than the way the developers made it.

So again, for a glitch you only need the game and for a hack you need to mess with files

this post is clearly a hack because the op uploaded a modified .Eboot to make the game do something.

You are, out of all dumb people on NGU, the most dumb one. You tried to be smart and prove you were right, but the only thing you proved was the fact you dont understand what you read. I now realise that typing this post was a waste of time because your probably arnt going to understand.

Oh dear I couldn't stop laughing at your post, I have said what I wanted to say and by your spelling, attitude and grammar I can not be bothered with you any more.

No doubt you will reply with some smart ass comment (blah BLAH blah) that insults other people well you should give up.

I could barely understand what you were saying, the part that made me laugh so much was this:

"You are, out of all dumb people on NGU, the most dumb one."

The most dumb one? Seriously don't make comments saying I'm dumb when clearly you're the one that needs a few more lessons at school.

As for the argument about the glitch/hack they are both faults of the game, if you're hacking it it still a fault in the game which the programmers didn't intend for.

I'm not going to waste my time reading any more of your posts, I'd rather go talk to the other NGU members who clearly have much better things to say.

One last thing I suggest you go, just leave NGU your no help to anyone here. You can reply back but I will not be reading it, Iv'e had enough laughs for one day.
01-29-2011, 03:40 PM #805
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Stxyzth View Post
Oh dear I couldn't stop laughing at your post, I have said what I wanted to say and by your spelling, attitude and grammar I can not be bothered with you any more.

No doubt you will reply with some smart ass comment (blah BLAH blah) that insults other people well you should give up.

I could barely understand what you were saying, the part that made me laugh so much was this:

"You are, out of all dumb people on NGU, the most dumb one."

The most dumb one? Seriously don't make comments saying I'm dumb when clearly you're the one that needs a few more lessons at school.

As for the argument about the glitch/hack they are both faults of the game, if you're hacking it it still a fault in the game which the programmers didn't intend for.

Not to butt in but you don't think a glitch and a hack or equal do you?

A glitch like the 2 kill glitch that got patched(where you kill a guy, and you can knife or shoot his dead body to get another kill) is simply a **** up by Treyarc so if you took advantage of that, you wouldn't get banned.

That Hack involves actually first of all Jailbreaking your PS3 which is breaking an agreement. 2nd you are manipulating codes in the game. Whether you try to say they are the same thing, in reality they are not. If you're saying they are both wrong, you are correct but the severity is not the same.

Basically a glitch would be like if you went to Walmart to buy some Wranglers(Brett Favre style) and they didn't have a price tag on them. You know they cost $19.99 but the cashier doesn't. So you tell her they are $9.99 and she rings you up for that price, that's a glitch.

A hack would be like if you took the $1.50 price tag from some Big Red and stuck it on the Wrangler jeans.

So point is if you want to try to say they are both wrong, I agree. But I think you're trying to justify your ban or the bans in general based off your argument that it's all the same. A guy who did the theater mode glitch to get all the guns took advantage of a glitch in Treyarc's game. The 15th Prestige Hack actually manipulated codes on the system AND the game itself.

It's almost like you're comparing walking into a house that has a door that is wide open, to breaking the locks on a door to get in. And then almost blaming the owner of the home for not having adequate security on their home.
01-29-2011, 04:46 PM #806
h.k
Bounty hunter
Someone do this for me please!!
01-29-2011, 06:50 PM #807
why the **** is this thread not closed yet

The following 2 users say thank you to Moreton for this useful post:

BeXo, CheDaremas1
01-29-2011, 07:16 PM #808
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Not to butt in but you don't think a glitch and a hack or equal do you?

A glitch like the 2 kill glitch that got patched(where you kill a guy, and you can knife or shoot his dead body to get another kill) is simply a **** up by Treyarc so if you took advantage of that, you wouldn't get banned.

That Hack involves actually first of all Jailbreaking your PS3 which is breaking an agreement. 2nd you are manipulating codes in the game. Whether you try to say they are the same thing, in reality they are not. If you're saying they are both wrong, you are correct but the severity is not the same.

Basically a glitch would be like if you went to Walmart to buy some Wranglers(Brett Favre style) and they didn't have a price tag on them. You know they cost $19.99 but the cashier doesn't. So you tell her they are $9.99 and she rings you up for that price, that's a glitch.

A hack would be like if you took the $1.50 price tag from some Big Red and stuck it on the Wrangler jeans.

So point is if you want to try to say they are both wrong, I agree. But I think you're trying to justify your ban or the bans in general based off your argument that it's all the same. A guy who did the theater mode glitch to get all the guns took advantage of a glitch in Treyarc's game. The 15th Prestige Hack actually manipulated codes on the system AND the game itself.

It's almost like you're comparing walking into a house that has a door that is wide open, to breaking the locks on a door to get in. And then almost blaming the owner of the home for not having adequate security on their home.

Comparing this to real life situations is simply ridiculous. Let people have their own opinion and move own. If he wants to think they're the same then okay. Just agree to disagree. I mean it's a **** up on both of their parts to allow glitches and hacks to get in the game on the first place.
01-29-2011, 07:32 PM #809
vinsjuh91
Save Point
anyone willing to do this on my ps3 account? and modifie the stats/wins and kills as well?

PM me please
01-29-2011, 08:46 PM #810
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by mustangsaleen View Post
Comparing this to real life situations is simply ridiculous. Let people have their own opinion and move own. If he wants to think they're the same then okay. Just agree to disagree. I mean it's a **** up on both of their parts to allow glitches and hacks to get in the game on the first place.

Treyarc didn't "allow" people to use that 15th Prestige Glitch. People changed code on the game. If you jailbreak an Ipod, you can't try and say "well Apple shouldn't have let me do it"....

Let me have MY opinion and move on. You trying to blame Treyarc for "letting" people hack their game is ridiculous. And technically they didn't let anybody hack shit, because they banned the people that did.
01-29-2011, 11:12 PM #811
guys this gets you banned. i tried..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo