02-20-2011, 08:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Remember this great game. i rembember i got it the day it cam out for my ps2 and alls i did was play it day and night non stop. i owuld just run around and explore. i did missions and fianlly finished it. this game was epic non stop fun.
02-20-2011, 10:53 PM #2
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
Have you tried getting it for pc and then using this You must login or register to view this content. to make it ten times better and what gta IV should have been like
02-21-2011, 12:09 AM #3
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
Originally posted by RaMbO View Post
Have you tried getting it for pc and then using this You must login or register to view this content. to make it ten times better and what gta IV should have been like

I played San Andreas until I got my ps3. I played the online pc version for a year aswell . I loved this game !
02-21-2011, 12:14 AM #4
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by SirBakedAlot View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Remember this great game. i rembember i got it the day it cam out for my ps2 and alls i did was play it day and night non stop. i owuld just run around and explore. i did missions and fianlly finished it. this game was epic non stop fun.

Haha yeah i remember when i used to play this game everyday after school lol, it was nice and fun, good missions and evrything was good about this game.
03-06-2011, 06:29 AM #5
Yanni
Desmond
I remember my brother getting it for Christmas when I was like 8 or so, I was allowed to play it and I used to just always shoot up the pizza store because that was all I knew how to do haha :hitman:
03-14-2011, 01:06 PM #6
Extrazior
u mirin'
This was and still is today one of the Best GTA's to be ever realeased, Ironically, I remember coming home from school just to play that game non stop for the Whole afternoon if I felt like it haha, The game was so interesting with lots of things for you to do, Like the Garage in the 3rd city that let you pimp your car like one of those fast Racing cars which I only found out about after playing the game for quite sometime, Epic is all I have to say about the Game and the time I had with it, wish they still applied today man. Happy
Last edited by Extrazior ; 03-14-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo