03-10-2011, 01:02 AM #1
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Over the two years I have had a PS3, it has been the most awesome thing that ever happed(besides sex with my Girlfriend) Anyway I discovered a Cl on MW2 last May, and wow I was hooked then. I would beg to be in challenge lobby's, just to see that mod menu. So I asked the Host how he did that? Of course like every one says, look it on YouTube. So I look on you tube and only C*** a lot videos popped up!
So the first one I tried it worked, I used this Red Dot City CFW, which was pretty nice for my first CFW. But it was somewhat confusing at first but then I got the hang of it. So did Challenge lobby's all the time until this Update 3.56 came on my PS3, so i'm like "what the hell update here I come" (that was a big mistake) Then after that my console wasn't able to start up any of my apps or games so I did a Quick System Restore (even bigger mistake). I lost everything... So till this day I'm looking for a 3.56 Downgrade(that works) or a 3.56 CFW. In the process of looking I have learned alot about hacking. Thanks NGU and every one else, I would like to hear your hacking story post bellow =D I said review because it seems Sony is going release updates every month, but there will always be a way.....
Last edited by Swade ; 03-10-2011 at 01:18 AM.
03-11-2011, 01:16 PM #47
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
Ok thanks.....
03-11-2011, 03:55 PM #48
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
Originally posted by jordan1985 View Post
lol :pirate:

Lololololololoololololololol =D
03-12-2011, 01:37 AM #49
jordan1985
I am error
Originally posted by MODDER View Post
Lololololololoololololololol =D

read my thread on the sony downgrades man, in prem ps3 :420:
03-12-2011, 06:12 PM #50
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
In october I heard about challenge lobbies, then I started being a no life on youtube videos and forums all day trying to get into one, until I finally got into one, then I found out that they did that with jailbreak, then later after that I found out that it was impossible for me to do it because it was 3.41 only, In january 9, I did a quick visit to these forums, just a normal day, and clicked on 3.55 CFW geohot's thread. I downloaded, I did not know what it was, but understood that it was jailbreak, so I looked for a tutorial. Then when I found one, I did it and it worked. Then I learned more about cfw and signed ftp. The signed FTP came out like 5 hours later after that. But awesome file manager came out first. Then weeks later, 3.56 came out, and I started using DNS. When DNS got patched, I waited for 4 days and then updated. For the sake of god if I waited one more day I could have gotten Fukpsn, which came out 1 day later after I updated, that friday I remember. I was gonna wait, but I was like nahh, its not gonna happen. Now I regret and want downgrade inmediatly.
03-12-2011, 06:20 PM #51
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
Originally posted by jordan1985 View Post
read my thread on the sony downgrades man, in prem ps3 :420:

ok I will =D

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by xShadow125 View Post
In october I heard about challenge lobbies, then I started being a no life on youtube videos and forums all day trying to get into one, until I finally got into one, then I found out that they did that with jailbreak, then later after that I found out that it was impossible for me to do it because it was 3.41 only, In january 9, I did a quick visit to these forums, just a normal day, and clicked on 3.55 CFW geohot's thread. I downloaded, I did not know what it was, but understood that it was jailbreak, so I looked for a tutorial. Then when I found one, I did it and it worked. Then I learned more about cfw and signed ftp. The signed FTP came out like 5 hours later after that. But awesome file manager came out first. Then weeks later, 3.56 came out, and I started using DNS. When DNS got patched, I waited for 4 days and then updated. For the sake of god if I waited one more day I could have gotten Fukpsn, which came out 1 day later after I updated, that friday I remember. I was gonna wait, but I was like nahh, its not gonna happen. Now I regret and want downgrade inmediatly.

I hear you man, me to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo