03-11-2011, 03:54 AM #1
SupImBirdy
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello people of NGU! How are you doing? Well im doing great, i was bored and was thinking that man i want to get some people togethere and get some sweet killcams over this long weekend! well if you want to plz qoute me with this (BTW anybody who qoutes me will get in i just want you to fill this out to see what your style of quickscoping is!)

-What style of quickscoping? SoH, or marathon, ect..
-What games you like to play?
-Do you record?! NEED ONE OF THESE PEOPLES
-Do you edit? NEED ONE OF THESE PEOPLES TOO

so if you want to do something fun and meet some new people look me up!
PLZ QOUTE ME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!=D
03-12-2011, 04:31 AM #2
Originally posted by SupImBirdy View Post
Hello people of NGU! How are you doing? Well im doing great, i was bored and was thinking that man i want to get some people togethere and get some sweet killcams over this long weekend! well if you want to plz qoute me with this (BTW anybody who qoutes me will get in i just want you to fill this out to see what your style of quickscoping is!)

-What style of quickscoping? SoH, or marathon, ect..
-What games you like to play?
-Do you record?! NEED ONE OF THESE PEOPLES
-Do you edit? NEED ONE OF THESE PEOPLES TOO

so if you want to do something fun and meet some new people look me up!
PLZ QOUTE ME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!=D

is it a real clan? as in (ourname)HD? or is it in clan tag? like [ HD ]then what ever user we have?

better examples:
RiZeHD
or
[ HD ]RiZe?

The following user thanked NextGenBOOYAH for this useful post:

Fox.
03-12-2011, 11:20 PM #3
Originally posted by SupImBirdy View Post
Hello people of NGU! How are you doing? Well im doing great, i was bored and was thinking that man i want to get some people togethere and get some sweet killcams over this long weekend! well if you want to plz qoute me with this (BTW anybody who qoutes me will get in i just want you to fill this out to see what your style of quickscoping is!)

-What style of quickscoping? Sleight Of Hand
-What games you like to play? MW2 And Cod4, Sometimes Black Ops
-Do you record?! Nopee
-Do you edit? iCan Edit But iDont Anymore(No HD PVR

My Psn Is iT3MPAHx
please add me ill join :bro:
03-14-2011, 09:22 PM #4
heres a real clan if you think ur good and want to win free stuff and money tryout for this clan you can do so by first go to You must login or register to view this content. sign up then find the forums section and find interested in joining NL$1 then read and reply if you cant find it heres a direct link to the spot

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo