03-11-2011, 05:08 PM #1
AMB
øƒw6K†∆
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, my ps3 got YLOD and the last OFW it was on is I believe 3.50 or 3.55. I got a slim Ps3 that is now on 3.60. To make a long story short, if I got the YLOD ps3 fixed, could I then Jailbreak :derp:. Or is getting the YLOD fixed just useless :embarrassed:
Thanks in advance for your help :p
03-13-2011, 05:30 AM #2
Originally posted by beast View Post
Ok, my ps3 got YLOD and the last OFW it was on is I believe 3.50 or 3.55. I got a slim Ps3 that is now on 3.60. To make a long story short, if I got the YLOD ps3 fixed, could I then Jailbreak :derp:. Or is getting the YLOD fixed just useless :embarrassed:

if u got it fixed and running right as long as it is on a low enough fw you will still be able to jailbreak

The following user thanked Imtravvy for this useful post:

AMB
03-13-2011, 09:12 AM #3
xSlimShadyx
Little One
Originally posted by travisf22 View Post
if u got it fixed and running right as long as it is on a low enough fw you will still be able to jailbreak

please take off that avatar hormone crazed kid:\
03-13-2011, 03:43 PM #4
Originally posted by xSlimShadyx View Post
please take off that avatar hormone crazed kid:\

wtf are u talking about
03-13-2011, 07:40 PM #5
xSlimShadyx
Little One
wtf are u talking about

your sig has a picture of a desperate girl with plastic surgery on her boobs to make them look bigger
03-14-2011, 02:14 AM #6
AMB
øƒw6K†∆

Ok thanks for replying Smile
03-14-2011, 03:24 AM #7
Chrome
At least I can fight
Ok, my ps3 got YLOD and the last OFW it was on is I believe 3.50 or 3.55. I got a slim Ps3 that is now on 3.60. To make a long story short, if I got the YLOD ps3 fixed, could I then Jailbreak :derp:. Or is getting the YLOD fixed just useless :embarrassed:

As long as it's a low enough firmware that has a CFW, then yes if you fix it it can be jail broke. Make sure you don't pull too hard on the Blu-Ray drives' ribbon cables' lock. (You'll see what I mean when/if you fix it.)

The following user thanked Chrome for this useful post:

AMB
03-15-2011, 12:17 AM #8
AMB
øƒw6K†∆
Originally posted by Chrome View Post
As long as it's a low enough firmware that has a CFW, then yes if you fix it it can be jail broke. Make sure you don't pull too hard on the Blu-Ray drives' ribbon cables' lock. (You'll see what I mean when/if you fix it.)

Ok, appreciate your response as well, probably going to use that guide for $37.
03-15-2011, 01:23 AM #9
gola
OVER 9000!

Yes you can jailbreak it and do whatever you want if you get the YLOD fixed, you will have your PS3 working 100% normal again so you can.

The following user thanked gola for this useful post:

AMB

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo