03-11-2011, 07:50 PM #1
kacklo
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello

i have bought a ps3 on 3.55 and it s working i got the ps3 when it was already jailbroken ... but the only strange thing is that there is no " game menu " in that menu there are only the two folders app/ps3/home and install package files but nothing else ... no data save programm no trophies
and when i try to install sth in " install package files " it say an error code what is now a problem :embarrassed:
03-12-2011, 08:42 AM #2
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by kacklo View Post
hello

i have bought a ps3 on 3.55 and it s working i got the ps3 when it was already jailbroken ... but the only strange thing is that there is no " game menu " in that menu there are only the two folders app/ps3/home and install package files but nothing else ... no data save programm no trophies
and when i try to install sth in " install package files " it say an error code what is now a problem :embarrassed:

Hey mate I suggest re-jailbreaking it using Kmeaw Custom firmware.. that PS3 is using a really old version of custom firmware.

Kmeaw Download - You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked gola for this useful post:

Imtravvy
03-13-2011, 05:23 AM #3
Originally posted by GOLAGODA. View Post
Hey mate I suggest re-jailbreaking it using Kmeaw Custom firmware.. that PS3 is using a really old version of custom firmware.

Kmeaw Download - You must login or register to view this content.

exactly re install then come back if your still having problems

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo