03-12-2011, 11:16 PM #1
Got-Hackx
[][][][][][][][][][]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got this news off a website so do NOT flame. This i "suppose" to be the playstation 4. It does not give a release date.

You must login or register to view this content.

A report has gone up on a Japanese website which seems to state that Sony have shelved their plans for their next generation of home consoles. If this translation can be trusted, it seems that Sony might be tuning the PlayStation 3 and putting their faith in their handhelds rather than producing a PlayStation 4. The PS4 brings along with it next generation gaming with enhanced feedback and sensors for better gaming experiences. It is easier to illustrate these new experiences by giving examples from six game types: an astronaut game; a skydiving game; a regular first person shooter game; a swimming game, a fighting game, and a dancing game.A game having all of the above elements would be even better. The motion detection on your four limbs in 3D (two hands, two feet, and your head) allows the game to detect your location, rotation, and force/velocity of movement.

Source= You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2011, 10:22 AM #11
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hackx View Post
I got this news off a website so do NOT flame. This i "suppose" to be the playstation 4. It does not give a release date.

A report has gone up on a Japanese website which seems to state that Sony have shelved their plans for their next generation of home consoles. If this translation can be trusted, it seems that Sony might be tuning the PlayStation 3 and putting their faith in their handhelds rather than producing a PlayStation 4. The PS4 brings along with it next generation gaming with enhanced feedback and sensors for better gaming experiences. It is easier to illustrate these new experiences by giving examples from six game types: an astronaut game; a skydiving game; a regular first person shooter game; a swimming game, a fighting game, and a dancing game.A game having all of the above elements would be even better. The motion detection on your four limbs in 3D (two hands, two feet, and your head) allows the game to detect your location, rotation, and force/velocity of movement.

Source= You must login or register to view this content.

I sure hope it doesnt look like that... Its a 1-design way so it has to stand up straight... If its laying it would look horible no?
03-13-2011, 10:25 AM #12
Originally posted by izyehboy View Post
I sure hope it doesnt look like that... Its a 1-design way so it has to stand up straight... If its laying it would look horible no?

this pic is a night mare xD ... i think u wouldn't buy this shit
03-13-2011, 10:29 AM #13
King Dylan
Problem Sir?
It looks disgusting </3 !
03-13-2011, 10:29 AM #14

or

these ones are awesome :dingding:
03-13-2011, 10:30 AM #15
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Futschiekato View Post
this pic is a night mare xD ... i think u wouldn't buy this shit

Haha i like these 2;

03-13-2011, 10:51 AM #16
Got-Hackx
[][][][][][][][][][]
That Shits Funny.
Last edited by Got-Hackx ; 03-13-2011 at 11:27 AM.
03-13-2011, 11:19 AM #17
cm79by
Haxor!
it looks like the nintendo wii also with every console (sony products) the console gets bigger rather than smaller
03-13-2011, 03:34 PM #18
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
No, I don't think this is real :P
03-13-2011, 05:41 PM #19
hehe, I love when people post 3d renders and think it's real pictures. Many seem to not see when something is a render or a fake "supposed to look like this" image.

I think sony has alot to do with the ps3 to even think of the 4 now Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo