03-13-2011, 02:10 AM #1
howcoolisthis
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

i turned on my 2nd ps3 today and it wouldn't connect tot he internet is said disconnected from access point. i turned my router on and of and still got it. i decided not to think about it and i went on black ops and it frozze and i loaded 4 other games and it did the same. i went into the recovery mode and did the database thing. when i started it back up i got a msg saying press the pshome button. i did. then it said it has got to be reformated and updated again. i was angry but i did it. when i started updating it said it was corrupted but i was using the 3.60 update. when i tryed to do it again i got error 8002F281. what do i do?
it does it every time.)i havent had the yellow light or red)
03-13-2011, 07:32 PM #2
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Originally posted by howcoolisthis View Post
Hey guys,

i turned on my 2nd ps3 today and it wouldn't connect tot he internet is said disconnected from access point. i turned my router on and of and still got it. i decided not to think about it and i went on black ops and it frozze and i loaded 4 other games and it did the same. i went into the recovery mode and did the database thing. when i started it back up i got a msg saying press the pshome button. i did. then it said it has got to be reformated and updated again. i was angry but i did it. when i started updating it said it was corrupted but i was using the 3.60 update. when i tryed to do it again i got error 8002F281. what do i do?
it does it every time.)i havent had the yellow light or red)

According to sony's site that means there is a issue with the hard drive. I would just call sony if I were you.
03-13-2011, 07:43 PM #3
xSlimShadyx
Little One
the hard drive for your ps3 is causing this, it must have gotten corrupted somehow. just call sony for support! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo