03-13-2011, 07:04 PM #1
cy15
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i have been a gaming and computer person since i was really little (like3) I have always been curious on how its done im only 14 but i want to learn to mod games and even my system lik u see hackers and all those sweet system mods with the LED lights and all that or even like java does anyone think they could maybe slowly or anyway give me help on how to learn Please its interest im just not giving up thanks Guys.
03-13-2011, 07:23 PM #2
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Originally posted by cy15 View Post
Ok so i have been a gaming and computer person since i was really little (like3) I have always been curious on how its done im only 14 but i want to learn to mod games and even my system lik u see hackers and all those sweet system mods with the LED lights and all that or even like java does anyone think they could maybe slowly or anyway give me help on how to learn Please its interest im just not giving up thanks Guys.

Your best resource for modding PS3 is to go onto youtube or use the search function here on NGU.
03-13-2011, 07:29 PM #3
cy15
Brute
i understand most of that but its not tutorials i really want i wanna learn my own thing but ill try that 4 now thanks
03-14-2011, 02:21 AM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
i understand most of that but its not tutorials i really want i wanna learn my own thing but ill try that 4 now thanks

i suggest using google and youtube and check out this forum are to learn how to code computer stuff since you could probably come in handy since all ps3 hacking takes place on the pc:p

You must login or register to view this content.
03-14-2011, 02:24 AM #5
cy15
Brute
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
i suggest using google and youtube and check out this forum are to learn how to code computer stuff since you could probably come in handy since all ps3 hacking takes place on the pc:p

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for that tip ill try it
03-14-2011, 02:29 AM #6
Jared
Tranquility.
Thanks for that tip ill try it

and i am in no way a dev of ps3 hackers but they have worked very hard to do this stuff and idk if they would but if you found one and asked they might be able to help but with geohot lately and many ps3 hackers it may not be a good time
03-14-2011, 02:31 AM #7
cy15
Brute
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
and i am in no way a dev of ps3 hackers but they have worked very hard to do this stuff and idk if they would but if you found one and asked they might be able to help but with geohot lately and many ps3 hackers it may not be a good time

its kewl man lol ima just wanting to learn some new stuff lol thanks
03-14-2011, 02:32 AM #8
Jared
Tranquility.
its kewl man lol ima just wanting to learn some new stuff lol thanks

ha lol ok good luck will be looking for you out there making cfws on "UNHACKABLE" firmwares lol jk jk
03-14-2011, 02:34 AM #9
i think you would need lots of books and may course in college?
03-14-2011, 03:08 AM #10
cy15
Brute
LOL ok lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo