03-13-2011, 08:26 PM #1
DemonPaladin
Bad Meets Evil
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just seen from a post(with a link to KaKaRotoks site saying) that all games released in and after April will require the 3.60 OFW.Sony has gone too far yet again what if you were still on like 2.xx and had no internet? I look forward to any comments.

The following user thanked DemonPaladin for this useful post:

Black-Ops-
03-13-2011, 08:57 PM #11
Millz
Worth the Weight
1st: Stop calling people newfags, it doesn't accomplish anything. We were all newfags at one point.

2nd: I couldn't care less. I upgrade and stay on O.F.W.

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

Black-Ops-
03-13-2011, 09:01 PM #12
DemonPaladin
Bad Meets Evil
Originally posted by Pixie
Dont see how Sony have gone too far its there system they can do what ever they want, they spent millions making the PS3 so they will do everything to keep it unhacked ect

Surely the profit they have been making since 2006 has outweighed that not to mention that I PAYED $500 for MY ps3 lol. And i was hypothetically speaking of a non-hacker who didn't wish to update.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
1st: Stop calling people newfags, it doesn't accomplish anything. We were all newfags at one point.

Please don't comment i had 32 rep this morning this kid won't stop following me he looks on my page and comments negatively and -reps all my posts.
03-13-2011, 09:02 PM #13
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by DemonPaladin View Post
Surely the profit they have been making since 2006 has outweighed that not to mention that I PAYED $500 for MY ps3 lol. And i was hypothetically speaking of a non-hacker who didn't wish to update.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Please don't comment i had 32 rep this morning this kid won't stop following me he looks on my page and comments negatively and -reps all my posts.

You can report people like him. Giving -Rep without a reason for a while is punishable.

Good luck :y:

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

DemonPaladin
03-13-2011, 09:07 PM #14
Black-Ops-
I <3 NGU!
Jesus you newfag troll stop following me that makes no sense how are you on their servers if you have no internet access the new games coming out will require you to be on the newest firmware even offline... oh and please just leave me alone.

:wtf:
"Define newfag troll" It's the first time I heard that said before! LoL

Originally posted by Pixie
Dont see how Sony have gone too far its there system they can do what ever they want, they spent millions making the PS3 so they will do everything to keep it unhacked ect

Very true, and people can be pissed all they want too. I'm a bit ticked off at some of the stuff Sony did, but I support them at the same time being the only gaming company trying too prevent hackers in a uphill battle.

Just my opinion though!

Originally posted by Vista View Post
Lol seriously this is NGU. I have free will to go and type anywhere I want.

Yes you do, and no one can take that from you.:p
03-13-2011, 09:08 PM #15
Originally posted by Black
:wtf:
"Define newfag troll" It's the first time I heard that said before! LoL

Very true, and people can be pissed all they want too. I'm a bit ticked off at some of the stuff Sony did, but I support them at the same time being the only gaming company trying too prevent hackers in a uphill battle.

Just my opinion though!

Yes you do, and no one can take that from you.:p

Thank you. :P
03-13-2011, 09:12 PM #16
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
Sony is not going too far, They always put an update (EBOOT.Bin) in their upcoming exclusive games so piracy is prevented. But then again hackers can crack it and change the update so it would work on previous firmwares
03-13-2011, 09:15 PM #17
Black-Ops-
I <3 NGU!
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post

So glad someone cleared up that meaning of "newfags".

Thanks a lot!:bro::y:
03-13-2011, 09:29 PM #18

Wait what ? I created this account yesturday and haven't +rep or -rep anybody. dude your phyco go out and get some fresh air.
03-13-2011, 09:33 PM #19
sony is bogus thats why most people including myself left ps3 to xbox.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo