03-13-2011, 08:26 PM #1
DemonPaladin
Bad Meets Evil
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just seen from a post(with a link to KaKaRotoks site saying) that all games released in and after April will require the 3.60 OFW.Sony has gone too far yet again what if you were still on like 2.xx and had no internet? I look forward to any comments.

The following user thanked DemonPaladin for this useful post:

Black-Ops-
03-13-2011, 08:30 PM #2
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
this is not new sony has alway made games that need new firmware but i think the firmware is loaded on the disc and just need to be copy on the ps3 but im not sure

The following user thanked aBoss for this useful post:

KilllerPanda
03-13-2011, 08:33 PM #3
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by DemonPaladin View Post
I just seen from a post(with a link to KaKaRotoks site saying) that all games released in and after April will require the 3.60 OFW.Sony has gone too far yet again what if you were still on like 2.xx and had no internet? I look forward to any comments.

The firmware is on the disc and people that have no internet should be happy Winky Winky

The following user thanked ZoneHD for this useful post:

DemonPaladin
03-13-2011, 08:41 PM #4
DemonPaladin
Bad Meets Evil
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
The firmware is on the disc and people that have no internet should be happy Winky Winky

But what if they didn't want to update due to certain features(OtherOS) being "lost"?
03-13-2011, 08:42 PM #5
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
But what if they didn't want to update due to certain features(OtherOS) being "lost"?

I dont see why they would want OtherOS, if they care that much about playing games...
03-13-2011, 08:46 PM #6
Why does it matter. your on there servers.
03-13-2011, 08:50 PM #7
DemonPaladin
Bad Meets Evil
Originally posted by Vista View Post
Why does it matter. your on there servers.

Jesus you newfag troll stop following me that makes no sense how are you on their servers if you have no internet access the new games coming out will require you to be on the newest firmware even offline... oh and please just leave me alone.
03-13-2011, 08:52 PM #8
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Dont see how Sony have gone too far its there system they can do what ever they want, they spent millions making the PS3 so they will do everything to keep it unhacked ect
03-13-2011, 08:53 PM #9
Jesus you newfag troll stop following me that makes no sense how are you on their servers if you have no internet access the new games coming out will require you to be on the newest firmware even offline... oh and please just leave me alone.

Lol seriously this is NGU. I have free will to go and type anywhere I want.
03-13-2011, 08:54 PM #10
Swede
Hatsune!

Let the newfag believe he's smart and i do think think they are going to far

The following user thanked Swede for this useful post:

DemonPaladin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo