03-15-2011, 12:14 AM #1
Got MW2?
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I am Got MW2?, the co-leader and official advertiser of the clan that I currently am advertising, which is StitBoyz. We are available on a variety of games, including EVERY Call of Duty game that is available on either the PS3 or Xbox, though PS3 is recommended, as our official system is the PS3. We are also available on LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2. Our main PS3 games are as follows:

• Call of Duty 5: World at War
  • Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty 7: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3 (by November 2011)
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

I myself, do not have Black Ops. If you join our clan, your clan tag MUST be [SB-*insert random letter here*] If there are already 36 of the "SB-_" type tags, which are letters A-Z, numbers 0-9, then your clan tag must be [SB*insert two lowercase letters here*]. For example, if your clan tag is a Type One, like mine, which is SB-M, yours could be [SB-1] or [SB-P], etc. If your tag is a Type Two tag, then it could be [SBpw] or [SBus]. Do not include numbers in Type Two tags. If your Type Two tags has U.S. in it, it will be [SBus]. Type One tag letters M (mine), S (leader's), and 9 (member's) are taken. The leader has ONLY Black Ops. I have World at War, MW2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, of the above. I DO NOT HAVE AN XBOX. Headsets are recommended, as communication is key. Add me for more info. I might have maximum friends, but message me on either the CoD Wiki or NGU if I have maximum friends, and I'll delete some (but not mercilessly) to make room for you. NOTE: DO NOT message me on PSN. My Notifications are OFF, meaning I don't know when I get a message or Friend Request. If you want to add the leader, message me on CODWiki or NGU and I'll tell him to add you. His PSN ID is EZG-CLONE or somewhere along those lines. Our YouTube account is StitBoyz. Every video is filmed by me.

I know this was a long post, but I certainly hope to see you on the battlefields of WWII (WaW) and 2016 (MW2) by my side!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo