03-15-2011, 01:37 AM #1
MCEvan
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); READ IT 1ST! I dont know how many times times it can be used but here it is .

You must login or register to view this content.
03-15-2011, 01:55 AM #2
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
doesn't work for me.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by MCEvan View Post
READ IT 1ST! I dont know how many times times it can be used but here it is .

You must login or register to view this content.

How did you get this? I want to play this really bad... sorry for noob soundingness but I really wanna play this game have for months now...:/
03-15-2011, 01:58 AM #3
MCEvan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by greenwolfe7 View Post
doesn't work for me.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

How did you get this? I want to play this really bad... sorry for noob soundingness but I really wanna play this game have for months now...:/

Look at when the demo begins that is when I think you can redeem it .

The following user thanked MCEvan for this useful post:

TechMemphis
03-15-2011, 02:01 AM #4
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MCEvan View Post
Look at when the demo begins that is when I think you can redeem it .

Ah ok that was my bad not looking through it completely thanks for this though I got a plat in the first two looking to get it in this one too amazing sense of speed.
03-15-2011, 02:04 AM #5
abbrys
Banned
Ah ok that was my bad not looking through it completely thanks for this though I got a plat in the first two looking to get it in this one too amazing sense of speed.

Its the 15th where i am its now 2.05 am dont work
03-15-2011, 02:08 AM #6
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by abbrys View Post
Its the 15th where i am its now 2.05 am dont work

Does your psn store usually update that early? It usually updates for me around 6pm and its the 14th here...

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

It probably is actually unique... kinda sucks really wanna play this one...

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

doesn't work for me.

How did you get sent this email? Just randomly or did you pre order or something? I did through gs and I got nothing :/
03-15-2011, 02:08 AM #7
MCEvan
Can’t trickshot me!
Does your psn store usually update that early? It usually updates for me around 6pm and its the 14th here...

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

How did you get sent this email? Just randomly or did you pre order or something? I did through gs and I got nothing :/

If it is unique no ones used it yet though. No idea why they gave it to me I signed up for You must login or register to view this content. the other day so that might be it.
Last edited by MCEvan ; 03-15-2011 at 02:11 AM.
03-15-2011, 02:10 AM #8
abbrys
Banned

Ye say its unique
03-15-2011, 02:13 AM #9
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by abbrys View Post
Ye say its unique

Yeah I mean it MAY not be unique ill try again tomorrow when the psn store updates here like I said its usually about 6pm and its 8pm on the 14th here...
03-15-2011, 02:16 AM #10
abbrys
Banned
Yeah I mean it MAY not be unique ill try again tomorrow when the psn store updates here like I said its usually about 6pm and its 8pm on the 14th here...

kool man im in europe maybe il try again in an hour lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo