03-15-2011, 04:30 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I updated to 3.60 and all but something happened and i dont know if this is the same with you guys or what but my friends list is screwed up! and it is in who ever is online in aplhabetical order!

Same with anyone else?:O
03-15-2011, 04:34 AM #2
mastersdinner
I master at dinner
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
Okay so I updated to 3.60 and all but something happened and i dont know if this is the same with you guys or what but my friends list is screwed up! and it is in who ever is online in aplhabetical order!

Same with anyone else?:O

I think there is some place you can go by pressing triangle on either your psn name, or on of your friends psn name and select the way its layed out. Wish i could help more but i havnt been on in awhile :\
03-15-2011, 04:35 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by mastersdinner View Post
I think there is some place you can go by pressing triangle on either your psn name, or on of your friends psn name and select the way its layed out. Wish i could help more but i havnt been on in awhile :\

yes ik but mine is on the one that it is always on and it should be in order by online then in order offline by time but it is not
03-15-2011, 04:37 AM #4
mcooper101
Rayne Avenger FTW
Yeah its the same for me. It goes from N to D then to M or something like that. No current fix on it, and the /_\ thing only puts it in 'status online' and 'alphabetical' which doesnt work due to this bug. All of my friends have reported to have this glitch too.
03-15-2011, 04:37 AM #5
mastersdinner
I master at dinner
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
yes ik but mine is on the one that it is always on and it should be in order by online then in order offline by time but it is not

Then change it to "Online to offline" or whatever its called.
03-15-2011, 04:54 AM #6
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by mcooper101 View Post
Yeah its the same for me. It goes from N to D then to M or something like that. No current fix on it, and the /_\ thing only puts it in 'status online' and 'alphabetical' which doesnt work due to this bug. All of my friends have reported to have this glitch too.

yea my friends say it is happening to and it is quite annoying:O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo