05-03-2011, 05:07 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); God knows I have suffered with the rest of you. Trying to find a way to inject that PSN'ey goodness directly into my viens. I sit here sweating and shaking I keep hearing the voice coming out of my Turtle Beaches. "Team Deathmatch"
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat cuddling with my Dualshock 3, the red one of course, because she is the sexiest.

I too at random moments during the day will turn on my PS3 in a moment of hope, only to be stabbed though the heart with that dreadful message "You Have Been signed out of the PSN network. Error 8002A203" It was rather awkward when I burst from the bathroom to check my PS3, while there was company over. I had forgotten to pull up my pants. Worse then that I had forgotten to wipe. I just could of sworn I heard that familiar sound... "Domination" coming from a neighbor's window. And I did but that was from the hooker that lives on the corner... I didn't ask any questions.

Anyways my point, well maybe I don't have a point...

or maybe I do...
My name is Hawkin and I am a PSN-Aholic
Last edited by Hawkin ; 05-03-2011 at 11:29 PM.

The following 51 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

-STR8Bang-, iTruceFret, Astro Zombie, Aussie_Bob21, azdaniel33, BLiNG_BLaNG, BloodGlitch, Booshykins, cmms07, crazyains, Cyrious, Dawgfan, effinTyler, FourzerotwoFAILS, game1231, Geeqoh, glitchplz, Hadenkin, Hondarydr, Hurldoh, hydro_122499, iGir :D, iJokaa, Imtravvy, ir1337, itzCodzilla, KingChronic, Mezzid, MythGavin, nakul666, Optimous_Meteor, PatriotsFan342, Pillar2365, PlayDude77, Porter_Justice, Pr0diigy, Press ►, RanT476, RaptorBoy25, Reay, shawry, SilentFox757, SilentStorm1011, Stansy, thee3nd, thugnificint, TryCatchMe, Tx-_SmOkE_-xT, Vaanq, wiseguy48

The following 9 users groaned at Hawkin for this awful post:

Ac3z-iGoD, alan-123, Clutch Hunterr, Goone, User23434, NeglectFate, The_Bad_B0y, warman_94, xSOADx
05-03-2011, 07:15 PM #38
Fistin
Keeper
WTF is this? :420:
05-03-2011, 07:18 PM #39
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
What is this shit.
05-03-2011, 07:22 PM #40
i--DanieL_
Edgier than an octagon
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Japan is Up.
Japan is Down.
Japan is both Left and right.

God knows I have suffered with the rest of you. Trying to find a way to inject that PSN'ey goodness directly into my viens. I sit here sweating and shaking I keep hearing the voice coming out of my Turtle Beaches. "Team Deathmatch"
Last night I woke up in a cold sweat cuddling with my Dualshock 3, the red one of course, because she is the sexiest.

I too at random moments during the day will turn on my PS3 in a moment of hope, only to be stabbed though the heart with that dreadful message "You Have Been signed out of the PSN network. Error 8002A203" It was rather awkward when I burst from the bathroom to check my PS3, while there was company over. I had forgotten to pull up my pants. worse then that I had forgotten to wipe. I just could of sworn I heard that familiar sound... "Domination" coming from a neighbor's window. And I did but that was from the hooker that lives on the corner... I didn't ask any questions.

Anyways my point, well maybe I don't have a point...

or maybe I do...
My name is Hawkin and I am a PSN-Aholic

Winning thread is winning.
05-03-2011, 07:29 PM #41
Siike
Gym leader
this is so much proof of rep power
05-03-2011, 07:36 PM #42
Since the outage began, I was cut off from Psn; cold ****ing tukey. I have been sober 14 days. I started over 10 years ago, with the Ps1, in a matter of years I found myself on some next level sh!t, The Ps2. The graphics and design of the Ps2 got me hooked the moment I first played GTA III. From there on my addictions grew and grew until it was too late. I want to move on in life but every night, I sit here, binging on Call of Duty for days. If the withdrawls from the outage don't kill me, the binge I go on when it's back online certanly will...but whatever, it'll be worth it.

My name is KingChronicNot Happy or Sad, I'm 17 years old and I too, am a Ps3'Aholic
05-03-2011, 07:45 PM #43
Fieryskilled
Save Point
Lmfao ! ...........
05-03-2011, 08:37 PM #44
Dawgfan
Bounty hunter
Haha. Nice story bro:y:
05-03-2011, 10:55 PM #45
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by Escape
If only there were people whom didn't post stupid threads to amuse others. To actually provide information instead of stupid shit about a "ps4." A dream that will never be accomplished because of lonely or idiotic individuals who suffers an unfortunate life, and thus must turn to the internet for closure. Maybe one day, when something of great importance to you is back up, people like you would stop posting such pointless threads, and some what reduce the amount of spam and nuisances.. But what is this mysterious factor? I think it's called something like.... PSN.

But only time will tell. Godspeed.

Well Godspeed to you sir as well. Cause, well you know, that God is pretty damn fast.

But just to be clear, what you are saying above, is that me, and I guess most people reading this are "lonely or idiotic individuals who suffers an unfortunate life" who will cause the dream of a PS4 to never happen? Just think how happy, we would make Anonymous, and Microsoft.

If anyone actually clicked on this thread, because they thought that my PS3 had actually turned into a PS4, they probably deserved that 1-2 seconds of disappointment.
Did I trick you? I am so sorry.

Despite the fact your post makes you look like you have the writing skills of the 12-15 year old you claim not to be, I understand what you are trying to say. You think this thread is Spam and a waste of time. Everything on this site must be matter of fact. We are nerds and must be serious always. No humor. that is not related to math!
BTW, Are you the kind of guy that irons his underwear too?
Can I call you Sheldon?

Well Sheldon, if you didn't think it was funny, no problem. I get it. Some liked it, some didn't, some got it, some didn't, and some, well, they ate curly fires.
Humor is subjective, and more liked it then didn't.

However, what really matters...

When it's all said and done...

When that last lonely or idiotic individual like me, breathes his or her final breath...

In our wrinkled underwear...

We know we have won, because we will have known what it is like to have sex with someone other then ourselves. DancingDancing
05-03-2011, 10:58 PM #46
wowaka
Former Staff
When you have this much power on NGU, you can post anything, so yeah. :shh:.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo