Post: Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon
05-30-2011, 05:32 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon[/u]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. | By: TheBigRod / Tristan | May 30th, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

LulzSec, a hacking group which breached the security of Sony BGM's Japanese website is planning on more attacks in the very near future.

A representative of the LulzSec group You must login or register to view this content. this:

Originally posted by another user
We’re working on another Sony operation. We’ve condensed all our excited tweets into this one: this is the beginning of the end for Sony.

A few tweets before the one saying Sony will end, they're You must login or register to view this content. on one VERY soon:

Originally posted by another user
(Sony + Ownage) Phase 1 will begin within the next day. We may have a pre-game show for you folks though. Stay tuned.

Sony needs to become prepared within their security if they're going to deflect this one, they've already had enough with the anonymous (not the group) figures behind the hacking of the Playstation Network.

What do you think Sony should do?

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Noonan90

The following 3 users groaned at TheBigRod for this awful post:

game1231, Tuhoaja, xLew--
05-30-2011, 07:43 PM #20
xkia
No Idea
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon[/u]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. | By: TheBigRod / Tristan | May 30th, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

LulzSec, a hacking group which breached the security of Sony BGM's Japanese website is planning on more attacks in the very near future.

A representative of the LulzSec group You must login or register to view this content. this:

A few tweets before the one saying Sony will end, they're You must login or register to view this content. on one VERY soon:

Sony needs to become prepared within their security if they're going to deflect this one, they've already had enough with the anonymous (not the group) figures behind the hacking of the Playstation Network.

What do you think Sony should do?

these ****ing fags should leave the computer and go outside and find some ****ing friends life less faggets.
05-30-2011, 07:43 PM #21
Originally posted by l2ellVlliXz View Post
I'm confused since CFW came out everyone want's it.?
and now ? everyone can't get they're right too.., ?
just thought to clear things.,
these group are doing it for sony's actions against Geo and Fail0verflow ! .,
& idon't care cause this summer am getting driving license

what do you mean since CFW came out? WTF AM I MISSING?! PLEASE REPLY!
05-30-2011, 07:47 PM #22
ichris26
The Muff Muncher
I am just getting sick of hearing about "hackers" attacking Sony. Just get the hell over already.....
05-30-2011, 07:52 PM #23
lol thaY ALL THANK THER HELPING THE GAME'S in the ppl playing tham but we just want are games to work online so we can play with ppl thaty need to go mess with ther stuff in not all the outher ppl who just want to have fun on ther day off
05-30-2011, 07:53 PM #24
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by xkianushx View Post
these ****ing fags should leave the computer and go outside and find some ****ing friends life less faggets.

They're 'teaching Sony a lesson'. I agree, though.
05-30-2011, 07:55 PM #25
xkia
No Idea
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
They're 'teaching Sony a lesson'. I agree, though.

i know but i dont want psn down for another month again -.-
05-30-2011, 07:57 PM #26
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by xkianushx View Post
i know but i dont want psn down for another month again -.-

Yeah, they may try to breach any Sony website, but it could be anything..
05-30-2011, 08:06 PM #27
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Karma's a bitch.
05-30-2011, 08:27 PM #28
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
Okay you got your point, i don't believe hackers don't support piracy, they use that as a excuse, end of day they will download ps3 games of the internet.. that just self explanation(nuff said)

Different is hackers create own key to unlock the PS3 for what they want but that still lead to piracy when people use CFW or jailbreak and that cannot be stopped, that what really pissing Sony off when game developers moans. Sony does not want PS3 meet the same faith as PSP did, So what Sony did? they sue them for good reason.

I don't see the point hacking the PS3, hackers says they only hack the PS3 because they want to play homebrew,to me that utter bullshit, again it piracy that they after and cheat online aswell. you can play homebrew on PSP and PC.. so why want to hack PS3 for? only thing is making things worse for Sony, game developer and customers. If the hackers want avoid getting raided their home then they shouldn't have leak keys on the internet, so they deserved what they get for that. If you were Sony Cooperation you would have done the same thing without the fight.

The point in hacker the PS3 is so we get what we paid for. The Playstation is capable of doing so much more than we usually have access to. Also, why should we have to pay to develop our own coding for a game on the ps3? To get a developers license cost a lot and we shouldn't have to pay for it. We should be able to code for free like we can on a computer. A playstation has almost all of the functions that a computer has. It could be even more powerful than the computer I'm using to type this message. I didn't pay for my Playstation to just play games, I payed for the hardware and software that it contains. I want to have access to all of that and there's only 2 ways. 1. Pay for a developers license, which is really expensive and hard to get, and then pay for a developers ps3. 2. Hack.

I'm going to go with hacking :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo