Post: Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon
05-30-2011, 05:32 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon[/u]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. | By: TheBigRod / Tristan | May 30th, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

LulzSec, a hacking group which breached the security of Sony BGM's Japanese website is planning on more attacks in the very near future.

A representative of the LulzSec group You must login or register to view this content. this:

Originally posted by another user
We’re working on another Sony operation. We’ve condensed all our excited tweets into this one: this is the beginning of the end for Sony.

A few tweets before the one saying Sony will end, they're You must login or register to view this content. on one VERY soon:

Originally posted by another user
(Sony + Ownage) Phase 1 will begin within the next day. We may have a pre-game show for you folks though. Stay tuned.

Sony needs to become prepared within their security if they're going to deflect this one, they've already had enough with the anonymous (not the group) figures behind the hacking of the Playstation Network.

What do you think Sony should do?

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Noonan90

The following 3 users groaned at TheBigRod for this awful post:

game1231, Tuhoaja, xLew--
05-30-2011, 08:28 PM #29
New world order.
05-30-2011, 08:49 PM #30
Just don't bring PSN down. Do whatever you want but that.. Go attack Microsoft or something.
05-30-2011, 08:49 PM #31
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by SonyFAILS View Post
The point in hacker the PS3 is so we get what we paid for. The Playstation is capable of doing so much more than we usually have access to. Also, why should we have to pay to develop our own coding for a game on the ps3? To get a developers license cost a lot and we shouldn't have to pay for it. We should be able to code for free like we can on a computer. A playstation has almost all of the functions that a computer has. It could be even more powerful than the computer I'm using to type this message. I didn't pay for my Playstation to just play games, I payed for the hardware and software that it contains. I want to have access to all of that and there's only 2 ways. 1. Pay for a developers license, which is really expensive and hard to get, and then pay for a developers ps3. 2. Hack.

I'm going to go with hacking :P

Well i go for gaming that what PS3 built for.. not hacking shit, again you should stayed on your PC if you are doing your own codes on it because it more advance than PS3. To be honest you hack because you want play free games. Well You get what paid you for and if you don't agreed what you get on your PS3 then don't buy it instead get yourself a XBOX360 because it best for piracy, End of story
05-30-2011, 08:54 PM #32
UnoDeluxe
Are you high?
Do whatever you want with Sony but when you fudge with our online gaming then we are going to have problems. It's summer and there's no reason to be hurting the gamers.
05-30-2011, 09:09 PM #33
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
Well i go for gaming that what PS3 built for.. not hacking shit, again you should stayed on your PC if you are doing your own codes on it because it more advance than PS3. To be honest you hack because you want play free games. Well You get what paid you for and if you don't agreed what you get on your PS3 then don't buy it instead get yourself a XBOX360 because it best for piracy, End of story

Wait, you think I hack for piracy? Did you not see my thread when George Hotz released the Jailbreak? The entire point of the thread was so that I could get less people pirating. Also, why should these companies force us to use a product the way they want us to use it. What if I decided to use my paper to start a fire to stay warm instead of to write stuff on? The paper company can't sue me for showing others how to use the paper the way I did. Why should Sony be able to sue someone for showing others a way to use the ps3? What makes Sony so much better than all of these other companies? Nothing. This is why they are suffering. They don't get to be superior. The hackers are showing them that they don't get to control us. We can control them too.
05-30-2011, 09:15 PM #34
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
Originally posted by 65262
I was alright with them DDoSing, but turning my PS3 into a £300 paperweight is just ignorant.

yeah i love my 600 dollar realease year paperweight =D
05-30-2011, 09:26 PM #35
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Seth
yeah i love my 600 dollar realease year paperweight =D

It was worth that much on the release year? :wtf:
05-30-2011, 10:23 PM #36
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
It was worth that much on the release year? :wtf:

something like that..happily i bought it tax free on base....

to tell you the truth i can't remember exactly how much the phatty cost me, somewhere between 500-600 with cod4....
05-30-2011, 10:25 PM #37
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Seth
something like that..happily i bought it tax free on base....

to tell you the truth i can't remember exactly how much the phatty cost me, somewhere between 500-600 with cod4....

Shiiiit! They're like $300 now. :\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo