06-10-2011, 08:24 PM #1
I Go Nom
The cow... She go moo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mine was playing GTA 3 and getting pissed because I died at like the end of a mission and had to restart, so I broke the controller. xD What's yours?
08-04-2015, 05:14 PM #110
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
God of war and Crash was the best
08-04-2015, 05:17 PM #111
My favorite memories would be,

Driver 1 & 2
Crash Bandicoot
GTA Vice City & VC Stories, SA
Pac-Man World 2, 3
MX vs ATV Unleashed

& Ik im forgetting a lot but thats all i can remember Smile
08-17-2015, 10:12 PM #112
Masc
Haxor!
PS1 beast games ewer . I played erOtic rusians games nice nude womans and drink votka and play that game vith my feands "Рандеву c незнакомкой" the footage . need to answer questions. then if correctly answered, she undressed. nice muvie+game .
Last edited by Masc ; 08-17-2015 at 10:34 PM.
08-18-2015, 07:10 AM #113
Default Avatar
Roar
Getting to play Crash Bandicoot. I remember thinking the graphics were so on point.
08-18-2015, 11:56 AM #114
GOW 1,2
Jak, Ratchet and Sly trilogies
Jak X
DMC3
Crash1,2,3,CTR and Bash
08-21-2015, 12:27 AM #115
On the original Playstation it would be buying one so I could play the original Gran Turismo. I regularly went by GAME in Aylesbury and they always had GT on a big backscreen projector TV in the entrance. I remember the "cheat devices" available in the UK, my favourite being the Action Replay which allowed direct access to the original PS memory. I was big on hybrids in GT and GT2... putting the best parts from any car onto the car I was experimenting with. This did have quite a following! I remember one race in GT2 where seemingly normal cars went ridiculously fast. On investigating with the Action Replay, I discovered a "field" in the save for the cars which basically multiplied their horsepower by a number. Needless to say this simple way to boost HP proved popular with the hybridding community. I did have a GT website with useful AR codes for that community.

This did subsequently start something of an obsession with the series which ended up with me having every release of GT, for every Region... I did have a slim PS2 for PAL, US NTSC and Asia (which would also play Japanese releases), not forgetting all regions for GT with motorcycles... Tourist Trophy. With that game and GT4 there were rather a lot of regional releases! GT4 culminated in the releases of the Korean version, the only version to have some Hyundais. Unfortunately I never did find any AR codes for that version.

I have a chunky PS2 which I'd added a Hard Disk to, which meant I could use my import games on a PAL PS2.
10-06-2015, 05:48 PM #116
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
10-08-2015, 10:25 PM #117
Gaiuz
Haxor!
One of the Last missions of Star wars bounty hunter. Where it gets all dark.
10-10-2015, 04:55 PM #118
UltimateMods
Pokemon Trainer
crash bandikoot (sorry for the spelling) - i remember playing that when i was young

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo