06-28-2011, 10:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); psn is down im not sure why but i keep getting error 8071B36(which is psn maintenance ) did they get hacked AGAIN or is it legit maintenance cause theres nothing on the psn website WTF Xbox looking better and better :/

The following 3 users groaned at ziiNsTiNcT-x for this awful post:

ARVINLOCOx, Joshhyyy-, xLew--
06-28-2011, 10:41 PM #20
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Greeves View Post
Haha yeah, I've got both consoles in the house ATM (Xbox player) I'll see if the hack attack has attacked once again tomorrow Winky Winky

Well if the hack attack has struck I wont care got my Annihilation BO DLC to play and get that last achivement for, then to level up, but put it this way if Sony has been hacked again then i will sell my two consoles, Sony would have lost all my respect
06-28-2011, 10:45 PM #21
ARVINLOCOx
Who’s Jim Erased?
PSN is Down Not PS3 ......

Proof Read bro.
06-28-2011, 10:46 PM #22
Hickey
League Champion
ffs everytime, you ppl get signed out and get an error you thing psn has been hacked wtf.

simply turn off ps and reboot you sign back in
06-28-2011, 10:53 PM #23
Not down for me here in Florida. All that's wrong with me is that it won't put me into a game on the Uncharted 3 beta :\
06-29-2011, 05:44 PM #24
Greeves
Little One
Originally posted by jakes2201 View Post
Well if the hack attack has struck I wont care got my Annihilation BO DLC to play and get that last achivement for, then to level up, but put it this way if Sony has been hacked again then i will sell my two consoles, Sony would have lost all my respect

Yeah I sold mine just over a month ago. Mainly because PSN was hacked and the majority of my friends play Xbox.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo