Post: Gitbrew: PS3 Bootloader Dumped MEANS LV0 KEYS COMMING SOON ALSO 3.5X CFW
07-02-2011, 04:06 PM #1
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); More updates from the Gitbrew team, via Twitter. They have recently tweeted this interesting bit of news:

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Bootloader has been dumped from a nand successfully. Nor is going to be dumped next. Rootkey, you’re now in our grasp.

CFW we will not release for 3.56+ unless the PS3MFW team finds a way to do that again . an exploit for other developers to work

Rootkey = per console key. You would need to dump your own key in order to decrypt your bootloader and metldr as far as i know.

In layman terms, we are one step closer to a ‘hacked’ PS3 consoles on newer firmwares. Although they don’t plan on making an actual firmware, finding the exploit is the toughest step…its all a cake walk from there. If downgrading isn’t your style (or you own a slim), have patience, things are looking pretty good.

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
for noobs like what this :dunce:? here a lesson this is the way to get lv0 keys Smile
Last edited by Stack0verfl0w ; 07-02-2011 at 08:32 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Stack0verfl0w for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, AMNE, Brentdevent, Cyborg Ninja, forcer911, MCPADDINGTON, MtrombZ, yoshijon, zIoN-

The following 9 users groaned at Stack0verfl0w for this awful post:

alan-123, Daddy, DaveedDB, DesmondS95, Joey Essex, Joshhyyy-, khalids19, ryan saa, TechMemphis
07-03-2011, 05:26 AM #20
TrueDemise
Gym leader
Originally posted by XDev View Post
Agreed on agreedSmile
I agree Happy
Last edited by TrueDemise ; 07-03-2011 at 05:29 AM.
07-03-2011, 08:07 AM #21
PhantomRenegade
PS3 hacking is dead
Originally posted by drsk8 View Post
No for the people that do not have the old cfw there screwed while u run around and besides we need cfw to get the passphrase(located in updated ps3).

no we don't need a newer cfw to get the passphrase, that would be harder and useless

The following user groaned PhantomRenegade for this awful post:

forcer911
07-03-2011, 09:17 AM #22
forcer911
Space Ninja
Originally posted by PhantomRenegade View Post
no we don't need a newer cfw to get the passphrase, that would be harder and useless

you think a new cfw is useless because most of the people's needed OMG wtf u are???
07-03-2011, 09:26 AM #23
PhantomRenegade
PS3 hacking is dead
Originally posted by forcer911 View Post
you think a new cfw is useless because most of the people's needed OMG wtf u are???

no a newer cfw for the sole purpose for getting the psn auth passphrase is useless. i also beleive anyone who had a ps3 with cfw and updated for psn don't deserve another cfw either.
07-03-2011, 09:53 AM #24
forcer911
Space Ninja
Originally posted by PhantomRenegade View Post
no a newer cfw for the sole purpose for getting the psn auth passphrase is useless. i also beleive anyone who had a ps3 with cfw and updated for psn don't deserve another cfw either.

Is that so why do poor peoples above 3.55 wait for a new cfw and you know most of them are waiting you such a stingy you think ohhhh...man i already have a cfw a new cfw is useless noobs above 3.55 are just losers and people with lower firmware's are winners whatta heck you saying useless irrelevant words

The following 3 users say thank you to forcer911 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, djfatpickle, onrode

The following user groaned forcer911 for this awful post:

PhantomRenegade
07-03-2011, 09:54 AM #25
I understand Happy
07-03-2011, 06:42 PM #26
PhantomRenegade
PS3 hacking is dead
Is that so why do poor peoples above 3.55 wait for a new cfw and you know most of them are waiting you such a stingy you think ohhhh...man i already have a cfw a new cfw is useless noobs above 3.55 are just losers and people with lower firmware's are winners whatta heck you saying useless irrelevant words

im not going to argue with an illiterate. also how does a poor person buy a ps3 and have an internet connection to update.
07-03-2011, 08:34 PM #27
MtrombZ
Bounty hunter

Best not to try and argue when you can't speak the language well... Typically doesn't turn out in your favor in such a situation

The following 2 users groaned at MtrombZ for this awful post:

ResistTheMoon, forcer911
07-04-2011, 02:00 AM #28
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Loll. Dont We Have 3.5x Cfw?

The following user groaned Daddy for this awful post:

forcer911

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo