10-23-2011, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::
Originally posted by another user
Hello everyone,

As promised, here are the pictures of my CFW 3.72 I was able to create thanks to theextracted key CloneSkeet and my achievement.

As you can see, it has the following characteristics:

1. Using the official PSN (PlayStation Network)
2. Launch homebrew
3. Launch of backups (I will make a new video next week to show you this feature)

I work hard and do my best.

Here are the materials I used:

A CloneSkeet (a clone of ProgSkeet), delivered by Indonesian guys (thank you for the copy =)

Update #1 10/20/2011.

A disturbing detail has been reported by several members of Logic-Sunrise and other sites.Indeed, one can see at the beginning of the video is not the TV icon in the XMB while from 1:37, it is clearly visible. But the category (Services TV / video), since this firmware 3.70,does not appear in the XMB ™ menu if no service is used. So fake?

Update #2 10/20/2011

In reality, the TV category only appears after you launch a game in some so it seems normalthat it is the same on the video. For those who think that TUHTA used a PS3 debug firmwareor debug, this is apparently not the case because otherwise the PSN icon on the XMBwould be red. By cons, according GaryOPA, ps3crunch administrator, he published the picture (picture below) come from the twitter of uf6667 (Progskeet).

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

The following 22 users say thank you to x-Roniie-x. for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Anthony, Aussie_Bob21, Brentdevent, Classy., DinoFreak, SweatyMidgets, forcer911, Fuser's Hoe, GE90, hollandje, KCxFTW, Mr-Speedy, MythGavin, Pro Era, PsYcHoSiS, Rainbow Gravity, Smiithy2010, WantFirstStrike, warman_94, xCarlD1994x
10-23-2011, 03:16 PM #29
Krow
Haxor!
Challenge Lobbies. Challenge lobbies everywhere.

The following 2 users groaned at Krow for this awful post:

GE90, oO-GKUSH-Oo
10-23-2011, 03:17 PM #30
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by Murt View Post
sorry mate but if u get wat i mean . just like for the 3.55 cfw . every1 said im a hcker lol

That's true, and 90% of them probably just did it for challenge lobbies. Thing is... When they were installing a CFW and/or putting a challenge lobby patch into their PS3, they were actually asking alot of questions about it, and had to be guided trough it all. And when they were done of someone elses work, they went like "Im so good, I got a challenge lobby. It was so easy"

In one way I liked that 3.55 CFW were released, and in another way I don't like it.
10-23-2011, 03:22 PM #31
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
That's true, and 90% of them probably just did it for challenge lobbies. Thing is... When they were installing a CFW and/or putting a challenge lobby patch into their PS3, they were actually asking alot of questions about it, and had to be guided trough it all. And when they were done of someone elses work, they went like "Im so good, I got a challenge lobby. It was so easy"

In one way I liked that 3.55 CFW were released, and in another way I don't like it.

absoulotly mate thats wat i meant
10-23-2011, 03:33 PM #32
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Yeah, and all the 700k will be active in a week/some weeks, but after that 1/4 will be active... Not even that maybe.

Hopefully it will be in Premium.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Time to buy a new PS3 to host teh cLzZzZzZZ :carling:

The following 3 users groaned at Classy. for this awful post:

CodingNation, dubeyduck, GE90
10-23-2011, 03:36 PM #33
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by Zuey View Post
Hopefully it will be in Premium.

As I said earlier. I don't think that guy is even member here at NGU, and It will therefore not be released in the premium section. But i see where you want, and I totally agree with you that it should be released in the premium section. And yeah, if that ever happend, Im quite sure it would be leeched to the public.

I was not saying this because I am non premium, because I'll be prem quite soon. And btw your GIF image makes my comuter lag as hell. LMAO.
10-23-2011, 03:38 PM #34
Steeldude1
Do a barrel roll!
fake why does the tv icon not appear until after 1:37? and why is there 2 folders under the blue sign in icon?:derp:
10-23-2011, 03:38 PM #35
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
As I said earlier. I don't think that guy is even member here at NGU, and It will therefore not be released in the premium section. But i see where you want, and I totally agree with you that it should be released in the premium section. And yeah, if that ever happend, Im quite sure it would be leeched to the public.

I was not saying this because I am non premium, because I'll be prem quite soon. And btw your GIF image makes my comuter lag as hell. LMAO.

Of Course they will find it eventually :y:
10-23-2011, 03:40 PM #36
Originally posted by x. View Post
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::

Update #1 10/20/2011.

Update #2 10/20/2011

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

Does this mean it will be just like the 3.55 cfw, just put on USB and update to teh CFW? Please Respond.

The following 2 users groaned at xDEVILxMODZx for this awful post:

CodingNation, xShowtime32x
10-23-2011, 03:49 PM #37
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
^^ Obviously lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo