11-18-2011, 03:38 AM #1
Ameht!
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Developers of the Uncharted franchise, one of the most successful to launch on the Playstation 3, made an announcement today in which they state "The Playstation 3 could not sustain another installment of Uncharted". The announcement went into details about plans the developers had to improve the franchise but the current technological capabilities of the Playstation 3 would not be able to support such plans. This was a shocking announcement to the industry, with many of the experts arguing that the Playstation 3 has yet to be pushed to its true limits suddenly silenced by this information. What does this mean for me or you? The release date for the Playstation 4 is going to come sooner than most people are expecting.

The following 3 users groaned at Ameht! for this awful post:

Holleeder, Waffles =]
11-19-2011, 05:59 AM #11
I think that picture is fake.
11-19-2011, 03:40 PM #12
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Assuming it's true: The PS3 can't sustain another Uncharted game because they just want to whore multiplayer. Other than the water effects, UC3 did nothing we hadn't already seen in UC2, they just couldn't be bothered putting as much effort into story, character development, back story, hell even offline bonuses.

I'm sure Naughty Dog could easily create a game that would surpass UC2 or 3. The biggest complaint about UC3 graphics I've heard is they can't keep character faces looking proper. Fix that, then complain about the PS3.
11-19-2011, 03:43 PM #13
I think that picture has been confirmed fake before.
I really hope it is in another 4-5 years from now, as it would be pointless when PS3/360 haven't even had their max ability used yet.
11-19-2011, 03:45 PM #14
SirBlazeAlot
I ROCK like a fossil
It has been confirmed MONTHS AGO that the picture in this thread is indeed a FAKE.
11-19-2011, 03:58 PM #15
sunce99
League Champion
lol fail that is fake :L
11-19-2011, 03:59 PM #16
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
It might end up like the psp go with no disk's...:FU:
11-19-2011, 03:59 PM #17
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by psameht View Post

Developers of the Uncharted franchise, one of the most successful to launch on the Playstation 3, made an announcement today in which they state "The Playstation 3 could not sustain another installment of Uncharted". The announcement went into details about plans the developers had to improve the franchise but the current technological capabilities of the Playstation 3 would not be able to support such plans. This was a shocking announcement to the industry, with many of the experts arguing that the Playstation 3 has yet to be pushed to its true limits suddenly silenced by this information. What does this mean for me or you? The release date for the Playstation 4 is going to come sooner than most people are expecting.

Sony is going to waste their money. Nobody is going to buy it since people are still content with the PS3
11-19-2011, 03:59 PM #18
Why would they need a new system so early? F*ck UC3. They just mad they can't compete with other games and took it out on the system itself.

The every ps3 user I know wants a new system. But it wont kill them to wait. Sony won't release anything until Microsoft does. It's about competing with other systems. If Sony releases first, Microsoft will know what to do better. and vice versa.

So I think it's just a waiting game: One company will get tired of waiting on the other to release and then BOOM....

the company that releases second will coming with a bigger, badder, harder, stronger, lasting longer system...

that last part sounded gay. So NH.
11-19-2011, 11:33 PM #19
zIJORD4NIz
Are you high?
omg not alot fo people is going to get it cause they dont hav the money

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

omg not alot fo people is going to get it cause they dont hav the money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo