12-02-2011, 06:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my review of the True Blue dongle for the PS3 updated to V2.3. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask !

You must login or register to view this content.

I also reccomend you guys purchase your True Blue device from Lightake. They offer top service and friendly a friendly customer service team, I recieved the device within 5 days and undamaged. Page to buy True Blue = You must login or register to view this content.

For anyone unfamiliar with the True Blue device which has been marketed recently, it is a dongle made by an unknown team which allows you to play 3.60+ backups on your 3.55CFW console via any backup manager such as Multiman.

First, the unraveling. The package was very unimpressive, but it doesn't really matter as long as it does the job. It was properly protected from the hazards of the shipping company though. The product itself was in a nice little plastic box, nice and safe from any hazards. I was a little surprised at how large the USB dongle is and how heavy it was, it has a metal casing, making it durable and heavy at the same time.

Now down to business, this dongle only works with either the true blue team's CFW or Rebug's recently updated CFW, so I opted for the Rebug Team. I then updated the True Blue dongle to V2.3 by installing the .pkg onto my PS3 and selecting it from the XMB.

The next step is to transfer the ready-made games over to your PS3 via FTP or USB. I won't link where to get games in this post but it isn't difficult to find the games Awesome face. Then to boot the game simply fire up your favorite backup manager, pick your game, and select “/app_home/PS3_GAME/” from the XMB while the True Blue dongle is inserted into the PS3.

To use True Blue, simply insert the dongle into one of the USB ports on your PS3 and power the system up. Do not remove the dongle at any point while the PS3 is running. True Blue for the most part functions just like a regular jailbreak/CFW in that you may install and run any homebrew software and all of the standard backup managers are supported.

Well, all in all I was very happy with it. I got sucked into the many games that the device and warez groups made available, that's what Playstations are for right? It only does everything, lol.

Overall, the True Blue dongle works as advertised, and lets you play to your hearts content.

Some recent games that are made playable by the True Blue device are:

• Portal 2
  • Rage
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Dirt 3

Along with many more !

Scores:

Design/Durability: 5/5
The products metal casing seemed rugged and would certainly survive a few falls.

Setup/Installation: 4.5/5
The device was easy to setup, the only thing that annoyed me here was the fact it needed it's own CFW.

Usability: 4/5
Ver easy to use, insert the dongle, boot up the PS3 and select the game you want to play from any backup manager, the only gripe I had here was the fact that games needed to be patched to be used, meaning that if the warez groups stop releasing we may be stuck. Although that is extremely unlikely.

Compatibility: 4.5/5
The games that had patches released for them worked flawlessly but you'll need to wait for the various groups to releases the patches before you can play brand new games.

Overall: 4.5/5

Downloads:
REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION: You must login or register to view this content.
TrueBlue Update V2.3: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MCPADDINGTON ; 12-02-2011 at 07:14 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to MCPADDINGTON for this useful post:

b0snian, DaveedDB, forcer911, MP_MAFIA, UnspokenDream, zxz0O0

The following 3 users groaned at MCPADDINGTON for this awful post:

Implicit, sylvianlight, The1youSeek
12-04-2011, 02:16 PM #11
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Do you need a true blue fix for all games of just for some?
12-04-2011, 05:50 PM #12
Originally posted by rodofrn View Post
is there any way to get mw3 running with this dongle..??

Just thought I would let you know that MW3 in now playable using the True Blue.

Originally posted by HPFtw View Post
Do you need a true blue fix for all games of just for some?

For all games for 3.60+

Latest games made playable today are:
Record_of_Agarest_War_Zero_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Ratchet_and_Clank_All_4_One_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Dungeon_Siege_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Dead_Island_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Assassins_Creed_Revelations_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX
Bodycount_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX

Search those names to find their patches.
Last edited by MCPADDINGTON ; 12-04-2011 at 05:54 PM.
12-04-2011, 06:39 PM #13
thanks man..!!!
12-04-2011, 07:37 PM #14
sylvianlight
Do a barrel roll!
I'll get a TB if there is no solution for FF13-2 and it works with TB. As time goes own, TB will be more lucrative.
12-04-2011, 10:18 PM #15
iNK Shot
Why Can't I Be MVP?
Originally posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
Here is my review of the True Blue dongle for the PS3 updated to V2.3. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask !

You must login or register to view this content.

I also reccomend you guys purchase your True Blue device from Lightake. They offer top service and friendly a friendly customer service team, I recieved the device within 5 days and undamaged. Page to buy True Blue = You must login or register to view this content.

For anyone unfamiliar with the True Blue device which has been marketed recently, it is a dongle made by an unknown team which allows you to play 3.60+ backups on your 3.55CFW console via any backup manager such as Multiman.

First, the unraveling. The package was very unimpressive, but it doesn't really matter as long as it does the job. It was properly protected from the hazards of the shipping company though. The product itself was in a nice little plastic box, nice and safe from any hazards. I was a little surprised at how large the USB dongle is and how heavy it was, it has a metal casing, making it durable and heavy at the same time.

Now down to business, this dongle only works with either the true blue team's CFW or Rebug's recently updated CFW, so I opted for the Rebug Team. I then updated the True Blue dongle to V2.3 by installing the .pkg onto my PS3 and selecting it from the XMB.

The next step is to transfer the ready-made games over to your PS3 via FTP or USB. I won't link where to get games in this post but it isn't difficult to find the games Awesome face. Then to boot the game simply fire up your favorite backup manager, pick your game, and select “/app_home/PS3_GAME/” from the XMB while the True Blue dongle is inserted into the PS3.

To use True Blue, simply insert the dongle into one of the USB ports on your PS3 and power the system up. Do not remove the dongle at any point while the PS3 is running. True Blue for the most part functions just like a regular jailbreak/CFW in that you may install and run any homebrew software and all of the standard backup managers are supported.

Well, all in all I was very happy with it. I got sucked into the many games that the device and warez groups made available, that's what Playstations are for right? It only does everything, lol.

Overall, the True Blue dongle works as advertised, and lets you play to your hearts content.

Some recent games that are made playable by the True Blue device are:

• Portal 2
  • Rage
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Dirt 3

Along with many more !

Scores:

Design/Durability: 5/5
The products metal casing seemed rugged and would certainly survive a few falls.

Setup/Installation: 4.5/5
The device was easy to setup, the only thing that annoyed me here was the fact it needed it's own CFW.

Usability: 4/5
Ver easy to use, insert the dongle, boot up the PS3 and select the game you want to play from any backup manager, the only gripe I had here was the fact that games needed to be patched to be used, meaning that if the warez groups stop releasing we may be stuck. Although that is extremely unlikely.

Compatibility: 4.5/5
The games that had patches released for them worked flawlessly but you'll need to wait for the various groups to releases the patches before you can play brand new games.

Overall: 4.5/5

Downloads:
REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION: You must login or register to view this content.
TrueBlue Update V2.3: You must login or register to view this content.

It is my understanding that it is just DRM so would you not just upload the software for everyone else to put on there normal USBs?
12-05-2011, 07:12 AM #16
can we use the ps3usercheat dongle with True Blue?
12-05-2011, 02:36 PM #17
Nice work.
12-06-2011, 08:07 PM #18
Originally posted by iNK
It is my understanding that it is just DRM so would you not just upload the software for everyone else to put on there normal USBs?

The dongle is flashed with firmware and it has a chip, a usb is just for storage, it can't inject code.

Originally posted by catzilla View Post
can we use the ps3usercheat dongle with True Blue?

yes
12-12-2011, 12:52 AM #19
I am trying to figure out how to do a ps3 cheat device with a usb flash drive does anyone have a clue on how to do this

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

does anyone know how a person like me can get a job working as a beta tester for devices if so let me know plz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo