Post: LittleBigPlanet detailed: 50 levels and no ingame music
07-21-2008, 07:46 PM #1
iamtheman
is just the man!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Scheduled for October 2008, the final version of Little Big Planet reveals more about its content.

Understand first that there will be fifty levels to go with boss at the end of some of them. At the level of difficulty, the developers promise that everyone can play this long-awaited title, while specifying that that will be many more challenges identified for gamers.

It will obviously be possible to die, but the introduction of numerous checkpoints should afford not too take the lead. I've talked about boss earlier, well aware that some will be very difficult if not impossible to beat if you play personal. Indeed, with your mutual friends will sometimes be necessary.

Latest information, you can not listen to your own music in Little Big Planet , developers have preferred to create many music tracks to make the action even more immersive"

That's a bummer about the music.... It should be pretty sweet though.

The following user thanked iamtheman for this useful post:

Coltz-One
07-21-2008, 08:30 PM #2
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
50 levels o.O looks cool!
nice info

-Oc
07-21-2008, 09:46 PM #3
Yeh 50 levels is going to be good. Happy
07-21-2008, 10:57 PM #4
50 levels doesn't seem enough because they might seem small.

I hope this game IS NOT over $40.
07-21-2008, 11:56 PM #5
Default Avatar
JDoG
Originally posted by Mystery
50 levels doesn't seem enough because they might seem small.

I hope this game IS NOT over $40.

Its gonna be and you know it...
This is just as much game as any other game. And I can guarantee you that by the time you finish those 50 levels there will be hundreds already made by other people. And by the time you finish those hundreds there will be thousands.
07-22-2008, 12:35 AM #6
Well I don't like the sound of 50 levels because I think of arcade games when I hear that.

Also... by the time you finish the thousands there will be ten thousands. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo