07-23-2008, 04:49 AM #1
CaLLmeDoM94
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Conquest Mode is coming to Battlefield: Bad Company!
7/23/2008
A brand new multiplayer mode is coming to Battlefiled: Bad Company!

click for full imageKeep those weapons on ready soldier we are releasing Conquest Mode on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 soon, for free! The content will include the traditional Battlefield multiplayer game mode, Conquest. Conquest focuses on the capture and control of flags; once a team captures a control point, its members can re-spawn in the area. When a team loses control of all their flags or control points, they cannot re-spawn.

Maintaining control over the flags on the battlefield is a key to victory and the ability to re-spawn troops close to the battlefront can make all the difference for that last offensive push. Four existing maps have been redesigned along with all new lighting and weather effects, to give players a great battlefield on which to play Conquest. Upon entering one of these maps, the U.S. ARMY will face off against either the Russian or Middle Eastern Coalition forces and the battle for control of the territory will begin. Look for more information soon from DICE on the release date and more details on Conquest Mode.

See you on the Battlefield!
07-24-2008, 06:54 PM #11
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
still not there and it's the 24th now...
07-25-2008, 01:02 AM #12
iamtheman
is just the man!
I couldn't find any info about it being delayed or anything. Maybe they just want to surprise us.
07-25-2008, 12:01 PM #13
Originally posted by TURD View Post
Yes private matches clan support and all but not 23rd.
there is no date to confirm a release at this moment in time.
btw cod4 copied most of it's ideas from Battlefield 2.

Yeah, they did. And a few ideas from Halo, believe it or not. That's why its good Winky Winky. I got my 1000GS for it yesterday, don't think I'll play it again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo