07-29-2008, 09:31 PM #1
Default Avatar
MaZe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have seen a few strange things in multiplayer and am wondering if they are glitches or people cheating like I have heard other people accusing them of doing. In freemode, I have knocked the tail off of other players helicoptors and seen them reappear as soon as they are knocked off, and not just once, but over and over again. In the race mode, some people seem like they are too fast, but I'm not one to whine about losing, they may just be kicking my butt. And the thing that had me wondering the most, I entered a truck race, on the Exhaust Fumes track, there was four of us and it showed us all having flat beds but when the race started one person had a motorcycle and ofcourse someone jumped on the mic and said he was cheating. so, the question is, are these just glitches in the game or are people cheating and how are they doing it. If they are cheating? If this is allready a topic somewhere else, please post the link to the thread.
07-30-2008, 05:35 AM #2
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
GTA has strange lag i wouldnt be supprised if it was just your internet connection
07-30-2008, 07:06 AM #3
yea, most likely someone joined late had a bike, the host changed it to trucks but the sever lag kept him with a bike... as for them going faster it may be your car or connection

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo