10-15-2012, 04:20 PM #1
Elk
Lithium.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Square Enix's popular game Sleeping dogs has just unveiled a zombie themed DLC to be released on October 30th. Gamer's will now have the opportunity to play this zombie themed DLC for Halloween. The DLC itself will me revolved around a zombified gang member in the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

The DLC will be named 'Nightmare in North Point'. Apparently there is an un-dead individual who was tortured and killed by the Triads who has come back to life with his other zombified gang members to haunt Hong Kong. As if the zombified gang members weren't enough, there'll also be Chinese vampires known as Jiang Shi to be joining the city.

The price of the DLC is yet to be announced. There will be other DLC's to be announced this month also which will include You must login or register to view this content.

Do you think Sleeping Dogs will suit this DLC or not?

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Elk ; 10-15-2012 at 04:28 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Elk for this useful post:

Insight, Gabberhard, LEzStarz,
10-16-2012, 04:53 PM #11
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Mythos007 View Post
i have the plat 100%, great to see this, i just love sleeping dogs.

Yeah, just recently noticed that. Congratulations on doing so. Let's hope they add the trophies for this DLC, make you work more. Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by ICS
Good information for people who play this game :y:
I've never played the game before, but it seems like fun =D
May consider purchasing it in the future.

Thank you.
I defiantly recommend you to get this game. It is a highly addictive game and soon with the release of this DLC, it'll become even more better IMO.
10-20-2012, 04:56 PM #12
Gabberhard
Bounty hunter
Hello,
Big thanks for this news dude !
i am waiting dlc and i hope it will very good !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo