10-18-2012, 01:42 AM #1
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: The new PS Store is up in Australia and is incredibly fast! Check it out by registering for an Australian Sony Entertainment Network account.

Well it looks like Sony’s gone back to the drawing board with the PlayStation Store. Earlier this morning, the new PlayStation Store which sports a metro design was released to the public in UK and AU territories, but now it’s been replaced by the old PlayStation Store.

Shortly after release, many began complaining about not being able to add funds to their wallets, as well as the length that it took them to get from point A to point B in this new interface. I tried out the new PlayStation Store myself, and it was horrid. Just loading the store took what seemed like ages, getting to anything that wasn’t the main page took just as long. Overall, it was a slow and painful process.

While seeing them revert back to the old storefront is a good thing since it shows that Sony has seen our complaints and is working to fix them, I’m concerned with how the American launch of the new PlayStation Store next week (Oct. 23rd) will go. If it’s not fixed by then, Sony might just delay the launch until the store is faster, who knows. For now, we’ll just have to wait.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Platinum G ; 10-18-2012 at 02:28 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Platinum G for this useful post:

_Nightwing, iRiShGoonIV
10-21-2012, 07:40 AM #11
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Platinum
UPDATE: The new PS Store is up in Australia and is incredibly fast! Check it out by registering for an Australian Sony Entertainment Network account.

Well it looks like Sony’s gone back to the drawing board with the PlayStation Store. Earlier this morning, the new PlayStation Store which sports a metro design was released to the public in UK and AU territories, but now it’s been replaced by the old PlayStation Store.

Shortly after release, many began complaining about not being able to add funds to their wallets, as well as the length that it took them to get from point A to point B in this new interface. I tried out the new PlayStation Store myself, and it was horrid. Just loading the store took what seemed like ages, getting to anything that wasn’t the main page took just as long. Overall, it was a slow and painful process.

While seeing them revert back to the old storefront is a good thing since it shows that Sony has seen our complaints and is working to fix them, I’m concerned with how the American launch of the new PlayStation Store next week (Oct. 23rd) will go. If it’s not fixed by then, Sony might just delay the launch until the store is faster, who knows. For now, we’ll just have to wait.

You must login or register to view this content.

i cant even get into my psn store ffs. it says i need to download it on my 4.25 ps3 and it keeps saying i get a download error and it wont work, i can only get in through my 3.55

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo