10-20-2012, 07:57 PM #1
jordon123
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi all hope sum 1 can help i have been out of the country for sum time the last updat i dun was 3.56 on a slim and now im getting error code 8002f2c5 i cant install any firmware or i get corrupt data msg withe the above error code wtf have i missed i have researched apperntly its sonys fault no suprise ther i must say with a bad 3.56 update and from what i have read i need 3.56 version 2 so guys im really hopin sum 1 out ther has it or knows were to get sorry if this thread is in wrong place its bin a while thanks
10-20-2012, 08:04 PM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by jordon123 View Post
hi all hope sum 1 can help i have been out of the country for sum time the last updat i dun was 3.56 on a slim and now im getting error code 8002f2c5 i cant install any firmware or i get corrupt data msg withe the above error code wtf have i missed i have researched apperntly its sonys fault no suprise ther i must say with a bad 3.56 update and from what i have read i need 3.56 version 2 so guys im really hopin sum 1 out ther has it or knows were to get sorry if this thread is in wrong place its bin a while thanks

Can you not do an update from usb in recovery or in xmb?
10-20-2012, 08:23 PM #3
jordon123
Save Point
cant accsess the xmb it says the system software can not run correcly plz install 3.56 or later sony did release the fix but icant find vesion 2 of 3.56 ive more or less been up for 30 od hours a site i use is ps3 dev wiki but its down due to leech apps

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Can you not do an update from usb in recovery or in xmb?

sorry new to next gen cant find msg feel like a tit right now lol add me on psn would be better to talk my psn tngxvanquish
10-20-2012, 08:35 PM #4
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by jordon123 View Post
cant accsess the xmb it says the system software can not run correcly plz install 3.56 or later sony did release the fix but icant find vesion 2 of 3.56 ive more or less been up for 30 od hours a site i use is ps3 dev wiki but its down due to leech apps

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

sorry new to next gen cant find msg feel like a tit right now lol add me on psn would be better to talk my psn tngxvanquish

if brick or any probleme here the solution u get any update over 3.56 or the same update put in a folder
PS3/UPDATE/UPDATE.PUP than put the usb in your PS3 hold the power till it shut down it should do two beep then press power till you ear 3 beeps than plug your remote go update and it should work
if not give a call to sony they will help you if yhere is no jailbreak on your PS3 and they probably ask you if you did what i said hope it help
10-20-2012, 08:45 PM #5
jordon123
Save Point
sony coverd it up or it would have bin a global recall they wud av went bust i have rang sony and they said if i pay 110 quid i can have a new 1 so im payin for ther fuck up no way i just need 3.56 version 2 i have no accsess to xmb every time i try to install i get corrupted data error 8002f2c5 its a joke lol it also says software cant run correctly plz update but keep getin same msg need that firmwere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo