02-19-2013, 07:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am bored watching my ps3 play itself as I watch this horseman ride a horse for 100 miles this is crazy and is taking forever and I just don't know what else to do but talk about it. did anyone else experience this being the worst pain ever to have to live with.
02-19-2013, 08:34 PM #2
BlackReaperHD
CocainMatrixx
Originally posted by legendaryleader View Post
I am bored watching my ps3 play itself as I watch this horseman ride a horse for 100 miles this is crazy and is taking forever and I just don't know what else to do but talk about it. did anyone else experience this being the worst pain ever to have to live with.

I playd this game 3-4 months ago ( it was free at PS+^^)- i playd the Story & made my Platin Trophy... It was a good Game but ur right u musst go and ride too much and too long... But at least it was a nice game if i remember right^^ Hope u found ur way with the game Happy
02-19-2013, 11:23 PM #3
I finally got the trophy it was my last one to say the least I just now got it and it was a little while ago. I am so happy.
06-26-2013, 01:43 AM #4
Kryptyk_
Do a barrel roll!
That game wasnt too bad, for the 100 mile trophy i just tied a rubberband to the controller holding the joystick so i traveled in circles, then let the controller sit there while i went out and chilled with friends. came home to a trophy. killing 160 enemies on the angellic beast was a bitch for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo