Post: Do you prefer a JAILBREAK (CFW) or NON-JAILBREAK (OFW)?
03-13-2013, 03:34 AM #1
Cali
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey what's up
Roaming through nearly all jailbreak posts I have seen that A lot Of People like Jailbreaks and others like the NON-JAILBREAKED systems.
So my question to the Nextgenupdate Community is what do you prefer and why ?
Why do you prefer a Jailbroken system?
Why do you prefer a Non-Jailbroken system?
Post what you would like to have in the comments

The following 4 users say thank you to Cali for this useful post:

Cesei, I'm Original, imCFG, KFC
03-13-2013, 03:45 AM #2
Cesei
Banned
Jailbreak obviously because for once u can use your own system to the full potential for example download free games, do trophy hacks and so on. Jailbroken consoles have helped alot of people business wise such as these trophy shops, mw3 unlock all services and more on so yeah I prefer a jailbreak by far. Good question though.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

I'm Original
03-13-2013, 06:12 AM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
OFW, why because CFW has fucked everything up, When a new game comes out ppl are like yeaaa lets hack it :|

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

GE90
03-13-2013, 06:24 AM #4
spark32
I’m too L33T
I have 2 ps3s, so I figured I'd jailbreak one. My jailbroken PS3 gets used hardly as much as my nonjailbroken one.
03-13-2013, 01:33 PM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Depends what you wanna do... If u just play legit and online use ofw, if u like to mod games use cfw... I got 2 ofw ( 1 completly ofw, other was cfw before and i got some mods like waw trophy lobby, cod4 codjumper on it) and 1 cfw ps3 so i can play legit and mod Smile

Originally posted by Pixie
OFW, why because CFW has fucked everything up, When a new game comes out ppl are like yeaaa lets hack it :|

Only games that get fucked up with cfw are cod games, which were already fucked up by the programmers... The mods for most non-cod games are offline only though
Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-13-2013 at 01:35 PM.
03-13-2013, 02:05 PM #6
N1qqA
Banned
I rather Jailbreak! Because i can mod games and unlock them platinums and i have a all the cool features that the OFW doesn't have Winky Winky
03-13-2013, 02:25 PM #7
Dhaax.
Maggbot timeout!
I prefer Jailbreak it was cool back in the day but right now i don't even use it that much and actually i wish that Geo would never release his jailbrake we would all be on OFW :P

:y: my opinion :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to Dhaax. for this useful post:

BrianBlaze, Oklahomo
03-14-2013, 06:04 AM #8
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by DhaxHD View Post
I prefer Jailbreak it was cool back in the day but right now i don't even use it that much and actually i wish that Geo would never release his jailbrake we would all be on OFW :P

:y: my opinion :y:

Not all of us geohot did not make the first jailbreak Smile. It was possible back on 3.41 :P

The following user thanked xKtF for this useful post:

Cesei
03-19-2013, 10:31 AM #9
can someone on here help me im about to buy a 4.30 cfw rogero ps3 is it the same as 3.55 can I do the same thinmgs such as xp lobbys? and isit porrible to downgrade it to 3.55 cfw?
03-19-2013, 01:52 PM #10
Originally posted by iiPotential View Post
Jailbreak obviously because for once u can use your own system to the full potential for example download free games, do trophy hacks and so on. Jailbroken consoles have helped alot of people business wise such as these trophy shops, mw3 unlock all services and more on so yeah I prefer a jailbreak by far. Good question though.

I agree with you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo