03-24-2013, 10:05 PM #1
big pappa j
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. enslaved: odyssey to the west
2. Hanna Montana
3. leisure suit larry
4. man vs wild
5. chronicles of riddick

my own opinion what you guys think
03-26-2013, 06:47 PM #20
zlyguy
Keeper
naruto series ... a story based on their anime, oh man ...
03-26-2013, 06:52 PM #21
Mercenaries 2 was pretty bad. It took away so much from the first one - which was one of the best games I've ever played.
04-05-2013, 02:02 PM #22
imo, Monster Madness. It was so bad that the person who I got it from gave me 3 free copies.
04-05-2013, 09:23 PM #23
Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust ...........WORST and I mean F@#*ing WORST game I've ever played on PS3.
04-06-2013, 02:23 AM #24
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Warfighter, HAWX, and all the easy plat games.
04-06-2013, 01:49 PM #25
I cannot say there is a worst game just games that should not have been made i.e. anything referring to a reality t.v. show or pop star.
04-06-2013, 02:26 PM #26
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
Originally posted by big
1. enslaved: odyssey to the west
2. Hanna Montana
3. leisure suit larry
4. man vs wild
5. chronicles of riddick

my own opinion what you guys think

i loved enslaved my choice for worst game is mw3
04-07-2013, 06:21 AM #27
I feel chronicles of riddick is old school shooter not like Juggernaut of call of duty. For me I might get bit flame because of this but my view the worse game is…wait for it… Call of Duty! Why you ask? He is my reason and these our my views ok. The game after Modern Warfare 2 turn the franchise into annual cash grab by the developers from Black Ops to Modern Warfare 3 to Black Ops 2 the series hasn’t really brought any new to franchise since Modern Warfare 2. I never judge game by it graphics but Modern Warfare 3 was really showed the engine was getting very dated and when I played Black Ops 2 I felt I played the game before and I got real bored with it. So I jump online with it and I can hold my own but between the little kids talking crap and adults with massive ego really turn me of this whole game’s. However when I pick battlefield 3 and played the story I really had great time and when I step online with 4 my male friends I was completely blown away by graphics and fun one can have when using Tactics with group of friends who are same page as you. Call of duty for me turn into very boring game with out-dated engine and I call it now Call of Dollars because everyone what came out the maps packs seem to go up dollar and when I saw season pass for Black Ops 2 was 64.95 Australian I couldn’t believe, So I said screw that I refuse to pay that for all maps even so if they have zombies. It’s all about money they want now. That why I say Call of duty is worse game of this current console set.
For single release games A few come to mind was homeland that was awesome idea for story and it failed big time in my view, After that I say haze because that game need kick up the ass. Dark void, I know few of you guys hated it but I really enjoy it. The first half of the game is very cool and somehow the ending and middle felt rushed and if they work little harder on it, I could see this game be very popular. Anyway this is my 5 cents view anyway.
Last edited by massgirl ; 04-07-2013 at 06:26 AM.
04-07-2013, 08:24 PM #28
oddman1
Do a barrel roll!
Black Ops 2,Warfighter,Wolfenstein,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo